Looking for thread about adding cops/pheros yourself

(Luna, the thread finder) I know I posted this somewhere, but my stupid Mac keeps coming up empty during a search.

If we are adding our own pheros (specifically oil based or cops, like sexpionage, BANG) to our exisging LP full sized oil based scent, how may drops? I think Mara had said anywhere from 10-20 in a 3/4 full bottle of fragrance?

Also, I have some sexpionage UN in an alcohol spray that I want to mix since it's too strong in this form. Can I mix that into an oil based fragrance as long as I shake it up before rolling it on? Same amount 10-20 drops? Thanks

anywhere from 10-20 in a 3/4 full bottle of fragrance?

That's probably too much. First you have to assess the scent - how dense is it? How much can it handle? In a full bottle, an OCCO strength amount is 30 drops. For lighter sheerer scents, I might add around 14 drops to a full bottle. Since I do not know what you are adding this to and your bottle is not full, I'm going to suggest that you do not go over 8 drops of cops. Remember, you get cops results from as little as 4 drops per GALLON. You do not need to overpower your perfume with it - you don't even need to consciously smell it.

Also, I have some sexpionage UN in an alcohol spray that I want to mix since it's too strong in this form. Can I mix that into an oil based fragrance as long as I shake it up before rolling it on? Same amount 10-20 drops?

Well, firstly, you won't need to shake it before use because alcohol and oil are natural blenders. It's silicone that doesn't blend with things and needs to be shaken. Now, about the amount...since you've got it in a somewhat diluted form already, I would say you are probably safe with around 15 -20 drops. Just remember that alcohol is thinner than oil, so the more alcohol you add to a roll-on bottle, the thinner the oil will become. Which is completely 100% fine for using, just keep it in mind that it will be more apt to leak through the roller ball housing if you choose to carry it around in your purse.

Sorry Mara, I am talking about probably a scent like LP Red or Passion and Desire, or Coconut Breeze...

I had added sexology UN to 3/4 of a bottle of LP red in oil and it worked out great (didn't write down how much, but I did it as per instructions you gave me on the thread I can't find, LOL

Oh and THANKS for the tip on adding the UN in alcohol to roller bottle making it thinner. I wouldn't want that leaking all over my luggage.