Sugared Jasmine

Beccah

AD1-SugJasmine.jpg

Sugared Jasmine

* A bouquet of gorgeous Jasmine attars and oils, skewed sweet and powdery with pink, white, brown and powdered sugars.

• JASMINE ~ Self confidence, anxiety reduction, prosperity; powerful love attractant, spiritual love.
  • SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

• 1 month later...

I love jasmine. I LOVE JAsmIIIIIIIIne! It, however, does not always love me back. THIS is NOT one of those times - SQUEEEEE! This is THEE MOST perfect face full of petals I could have ever hoped for! This is magnificent! It's SO clean and SOFT and prettyyyyyyyyyy! OHMYGOSHLOVE! And it stayed on FOREVER - ok, not forever but for HOURS and HOURS. No pokey of the 3rd eye, no swamping of floral heaviness - just beautiful, gorgeous JASMINE *swoons*

Yeah, I'm in love with this one too. I love jasmine but I sometimes have trouble with it, especially when I first put it on. It can be a loud punch iof a scent. Not this beauty. The sweetness tames down that initial loudness and is immediately wearable for me. Love it!

• 1 year later...

I was gifted this by a way-too-sweet swapper. Now, I have often said that jasmine is my arch nemesis. The actual flower makes my eyes water and swell. I hate it.

But this. This is beautiful. I will no longer judge a note because of my preconceived notions. I think this is gorgeous. It's floral, but it's not overwhelming. Maybe it's the sugars taming it, but I'm a happy girl

• 1 year later...