LIGHTING A FIRECRACKER AT BOTH ENDS

Want to know what happens when you light a firecracker at both ends? I found out!

Yesterday, I wore one of my man's favorites, CFM, which I had the ladies boost with BI (to which I added extra EoW). I also had a little swipe of SS4W under that. My man decided that he wanted to try Sorcerer, which has the "wanted man" pheros in it (he has never tried that blend before). Well, Sorcerer turned one of my friends into a giggling schoolgirl at my son's basketball game.....

Then we came home, and were taking care of some chores around the house. Body heat rising, pheros diffusing......you get the picture.

So, when we were done with our chores, I went to the living room and was sitting on the couch, minding my own business, while my man goes to the kitchen to get a snack. When he comes back, he does something he has never done.....the boy STRADDLES me on the couch and says......"If you don't go to the bedroom with me NOW, I am going to rip your clothes off and do you right here!"

Let me tell you what....the sex.....MIND-BLOWING. Absolutely fabulous! I think we woke the neighbors......and there is an empty lot in between my house and theirs!

Guess what I am buying next? A full bottle of Sorcerer. DEFINITELY.

That's so wonderful!! Dolly, I love the way you communicate - I almost feel like I was there!

I can do this today, I have all the components!!

p.s. when I saw the title I thought, "firecracker, is that what you kids are calling it now?" Ha Ha!!

That's so wonderful!! Dolly, I love the way you communicate - I almost feel like I was there!

I can do this today, I have all the components!!

p.s. when I saw the title I thought, "firecracker, is that what you kids are calling it now?" Ha Ha!!

Have you ever heard of the song "Firecracker" by Josh Turner? That is the song that my man has on his cellphone as the ringtone when I call.....he describes me to everbody as his "little firecracker"......

Guess what I am buying next? A full bottle of Sorcerer. DEFINITELY.

And I just went and did it.....my next experiment is going to be Sorceress on me and Sorcerer on him......that will be in another 10 days or so, when we are together again......

Dolly, you come up with awesome phero layering!

Sounds like you two had a amazing evening. :(

It was totally awesome! He has already left so I can get some tax returns finished, but I am having a difficult time concentrating!

Cute song, Dolly!! I adore country music, and it just makes Mr. Goddess roll his eyes. Unless it's REAL country, like Hank Williams or Johnny Cash.

I don't like the OLD country, but I like some of the newer stuff.....

For the most part I only like some of the new stuff, too. I went through a big country phase right after my divorce from the first Mr. Goddess, in 1994. Goin' out with the girls, line dancing, cute cowboy dudes!! Now it just depends on the song, but I do have two country stations on my car radio's presets.

Dolly your stories are amazing - one of the many reasons i always check this board it is like my real life stories

Glad you enjoy! Like I told my darlin'......I aim to please, and I rarely miss!

Oooh this sounds fun! I am going through the sad face of missing having a man around...I so wish I could test this one out...I want a man to straddle me and make that threat lol.

BUT I am being good, a girl needs to be single for a bit. PLUS I am sick right now and working too much lol.

Oooh this sounds fun! I am going through the sad face of missing having a man around...I so wish I could test this one out...I want a man to straddle me and make that threat lol.

BUT I am being good, a girl needs to be single for a bit. PLUS I am sick right now and working too much lol.

AWWW CC! Hope you feel better! I understand about needing to be single every now and then.....been at that place myself a few times! Get a bottle of Sorcerer for when that time passes.....TRUST ME on this one!