Sugared Melons and EoW

Guest Lor

this is going to be a summer hit.

how can you go wrong smelling like sweet sugared melons and sex?

wore some today, not so much for hits but to see how i liked the scent after dry down.

im definately getting more,

i felt like i couldnt say the wrong thing.

sugared melons covered the EoW perfectly.

Good 2 Know. I really liked the thought of this, and don't ask me why I feel this way, but it just seems like the right year for me to wear a scent like this. I would suggest adding a bit of EST to the mix.

this is going to be a summer hit.

how can you go wrong smelling like sweet sugared melons and sex?

wore some today, not so much for hits but to see how i liked the scent after dry down.

im definately getting more,

i felt like i couldnt say the wrong thing.

sugared melons covered the EoW perfectly.

Thanks for the info Lor.....sounds good for those who missed Nakai Nectar.....I missed the full bottles but managed to snag some samples.....

Good 2 Know. I really liked the thought of this, and don't ask me why I feel this way, but it just seems like the right year for me to wear a scent like this. I would suggest adding a bit of EST to the mix.

lol i add EST to everything!!!

its funny,

i just recieved my peach/honey/blossom with Ail's cuddlebunny added, as well as sugared honeycomb with Ails CB.

thats pretty much all i need, as everything else i would want to wear

i can add seperately and as the day progresses.

Dolly, i wanted the Nakai Nectar so bad.

when i thought to do this, i knew it wouldnt be quite the same but i have to say, since i dont have the Nakai to compare it to, this is a fab combo.

most of the scents here dissipate on me within 3-4 hours, but i can still smell this one on the inside of my shirt from last night!

Countesszero,

what do you think of the essnce oil ?

i like the oil so much better than the reg EoW, i wont go back.

I do prefer the essence oil. Funny thing happened the other night when I was trying to recreate my Lust After Me. I used my new bottle of Essence Oil and La Boom for this. I had just mixed it up and was going to store it in a safe place for at least a week until the scents settled, when the hubby comes home unexpectantly. Oh No. He says and I quote "What smells like Camel ass" So I tell him about the brew I'm mixing up. He just shakes his head and goes about his business all the while sniffing and wrinkling his nose up. Within at least 10 minutees of this he says "ok I think you should just get naked and get in the bed now because I think that Camel ass stuff is turning me on". And just like that he was mine. I think it's working but I still want it to settle alot more before I really start using it. :)

what do you think of the essnce oil ?

i like the oil so much better than the reg EoW, i wont go back.

Ditto on that. BIG DITTO.

Within at least 10 minutees of this he says "ok I think you should just get naked and get in the bed now because I think that Camel ass stuff is turning me on". And just like that he was mine.

EoW does it again! :aola:

Delightful indeed. I wanted to laugh so hard when he said it. The next day we were watching a movie with camels in it and we both started laughing uncontrollable.

ive got a new one:

i was told he smelled carpet-fresh and wet dog.

thats the last time i apply in a vehicle and let him be exposed before dry-down.

is that better than camel-ass?

i think not.

:huh:

Although carpet fresh and wet dog is pretty descriptive too.Yes I think camel-ass is still the winner Makes me laugh when I think about it. We were watching "The Mummy" with Brendan Fraser so I figure he just put the 2 together. I started giggling everytime I saw a camel. I've been using my new LAM mix on occassion now but am waiting for dry down before exposing him to it. He hasnt mentioned any other "ass" but mine thus far. I think that's a good sign. :jumpforjoy:

OH, never EVER let them smell a phero blend when it is wet! My man did, and his statement was that it smelled like ass......and one time he said it was "skunky".....not a good thing!

OH, never EVER let them smell a phero blend when it is wet! My man did, and his statement was that it smelled like ass......and one time he said it was "skunky".....not a good thing!

hahahahaha

you mean it wasnt skunk with carpet-fresh?

hahahaha

hahahahaha

you mean it wasnt skunk with carpet-fresh?

hahahaha

I think I would've preferred carpet-fresh.....

I quote "What smells like Camel ass" So I tell him about the brew I'm mixing up. He just shakes his head and goes about his business all the while sniffing and wrinkling his nose up. Within at least 10 minutees of this he says "ok I think you should just get naked and get in the bed now because I think that Camel ass stuff is turning me on". :nanerturtle:

AMAZING!!! I dont know how I missed this, but it is hilarious and sooooo good! Gotta love the nasty smell that turns men on ^_^

This alone is proof that men (and I guess woman too), are CRAZY! :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Yoo haz Mail right now, Lori.. ^_^

Blessings and hugs

Ail )O(

Cute :) LOVE the new avi my dear!

Hope you are getting a lil bit of sleep amongst your phero guruing ;)

Thanks Curiouschic!

That is my eye taken by the lovely man of my life using my mobile phone..

See? I've got my EYE on you all now..Hehehehehe.. ^_^

Blessings

Ail )O(