How to "water down" EST?

aprilha

Hello!

I just bought a bottle of 10,000mcg EST from LP and I was wondering what's the best way to "water down" the EST? Or is it necessary? I am only asking because I am afraid the EST is too concentrated.

I have seen Ail talk about using a certain amount of EST (e.g 50mcg) How would you measure that?

Hello!

I just bought a bottle of 10,000mcg EST from LP and I was wondering what's the best way to "water down" the EST? Or is it necessary? I am only asking because I am afraid the EST is too concentrated.

I have seen Ail talk about using a certain amount of EST (e.g 50mcg) How would you measure that?

I think that the Est from here is at a concentration that is ready to use.....BUT, if you wanted to water it down, you could dilute it with a high-grade perfumer's alcohol....

LOL!

:D

Give yourself one spritz on the chest or on your clothes, and see what kind of reactions you get. Spray some on before a trip to the supermarket first, if you are afraid to experiment on your guy.

LOL!

:019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Give yourself one spritz on the chest or on your clothes, and see what kind of reactions you get. Spray some on before a trip to the supermarket first, if you are afraid to experiment on your guy.

Haha, yes. that's exactly what I'm afraid of... good idea, I'll test run the EST on other guys first.. maybe my guy friends... ;)

• 8 months later...

Please let us know how your tests went!!