When to apply "sexual" phero mix?

hello girls,

I just wanted to know when would you apply a "sexual" phero mix if you are expecting to be getting some at night... but you will be out during the day on a date with the TG...

I don't want to send off sex signal while we are having a chat at the coffee shop... I'd prb want to use a social phero mix for the day...

I could always bring a "sex" mix and apply it later during the day.. but all my sex mix consist cops.. I am worried about the scent during the 20min dry down...

If you put on a "sex" mix say before the date... would it still be "intense" enough at night?

Edited by aprilha

hello girls,

I just wanted to know when would you apply a "sexual" phero mix if you are expecting to be getting some at night... but you will be out during the day on a date with the TG...

I don't want to send off sex signal while we are having a chat at the coffee shop... I'd prb want to use a social phero mix for the day...

I could always bring a "sex" mix and apply it later during the day.. but all my sex mix consist cops.. I am worried about the scent during the 20min dry down...

If you put on a "sex" mix say before the date... would it still be "intense" enough at night?

Wear your social mix during the day, and carry a LAM/BAM or OCCO with you.....the cops are disguised perfectly.....those of us who are VERY used to what EoW smells like can detect it when wet, but other than that, it is hidden seamlessly.....the drydown is not nearly as critical....for instance, go to the restroom, apply it, then do your "bathroom business"....you know, wash hands, comb hair, apply lipstick, whatever.....that should give you a few minutes for the scent to die down a bit.....the LAM varieties are very lightly scented and unobtrusive, so you could layer them easily with practically any scent. I would suggest trying those first.....there is a sampler of LAMs so you can try all the scents......LAM is a seriously KILLER mix, too......

Wear your social mix during the day, and carry a LAM/BAM or OCCO with you.....the cops are disguised perfectly.....those of us who are VERY used to what EoW smells like can detect it when wet, but other than that, it is hidden seamlessly.....the drydown is not nearly as critical....for instance, go to the restroom, apply it, then do your "bathroom business"....you know, wash hands, comb hair, apply lipstick, whatever.....that should give you a few minutes for the scent to die down a bit.....the LAM varieties are very lightly scented and unobtrusive, so you could layer them easily with practically any scent. I would suggest trying those first.....there is a sampler of LAMs so you can try all the scents......LAM is a seriously KILLER mix, too......

Thanks, that was helpful...

but the problem is.. I already bought a bottle of EoW... and I have spent a little over my budget over the weekend on pheromones.. (don't know why I didn't get LAM or OCCO.. but those are definitely gonna be in my next order)

Any tips on applying pure EoW on a date? lol I know this is a tricky one... I have Just a Little Naughty w/ BI and Promise w/ Soulmate... can I boost those with extra cops?

It depends on the situation, I suppose. I've had certain mixes last on me for at least 12 hours, though I still might refresh sometime before playtime. But Dolly's suggestion is good in terms of layering because even though there is a cops smell with LAM/BAM it's not as potent as with some of the others. And sexual mixes still require some steering so if you're not being overtly sexual in the situation there's the chance that attraction will be stimulated but it's not like he's going to jump you in public just because you're wearing BI or Sexology or whatever.

*edit*

Personally I would not attempt to apply uncut EoW in a public place. Add it to something, like JALN if you wanted, though I don't have a suggestion for how many drops/ml to use.

Edited by luna65

but the problem is.. I already bought a bottle of EoW... and I have spent a little over my budget over the weekend on pheromones.. (don't know why I didn't get LAM or OCCO.. but those are definitely gonna be in my next order)

Any tips on applying pure EoW on a date? lol I know this is a tricky one... I have Just a Little Naughty w/ BI and Promise w/ Soulmate... can I boost those with extra cops?

I ended up buying a tiny bottle of Pink perfume and mixing one drop of EoW per spray of perfume into a tiny spray bottle. I find that this mixture seems fine for me to use to freshen up in a restroom. I used it to get rid of the straight EoW I had purchased prior to finding this site. Now I use LAM, BAM, and OCCO from here.

I'm also 44 and use a lot of cops though.

Edited by LadyRose

Do I remember correctly.....you said you're 25? BI has quite a dose of cops in it already.....you may not need to boost that one with additional cops....

Like Luna, I WOULD NOT EVER EVER EVER apply uncut EoW in public. It has to dry down before you can effectively cover it, and even then, it takes practice.....

I ended up buying a tiny bottle of Pink perfume and mixing one drop of EoW per spray of perfume into a tiny spray bottle. I find that this mixture seems fine for me to use to freshen up in a restroom. I used it to get rid of the straight EoW I had purchased prior to finding this site. Now I use LAM, BAM, and OCCO from here.

I'm also 44 and use a lot of cops though.

Yea, I need to find a way to use up my EoW too! I don't want to buy OCCO or LAM before my EoW is used up... Is there a good scent here that covers the EoW well? I am a little overwhelmed by the wide selection of scent LP has to offer...

I am thinking LP Black, Red or Pink... or UNE (the non phero version of Pherogirl)

Do I remember correctly.....you said you're 25? BI has quite a dose of cops in it already.....you may not need to boost that one with additional cops....

Like Luna, I WOULD NOT EVER EVER EVER apply uncut EoW in public. It has to dry down before you can effectively cover it, and even then, it takes practice.....

yup, I am 25... I will start off using BI first.. I got the EoW before I found LP... =( Now I need to find a way to finish it before I will allow myself to hoard all the yummy flavours of OCCO...

I am thinking LP Black, Red or Pink... or UNE (the non phero version of Pherogirl)

Those are all great choices; and if you read through the review section, many times people will comment on a particular scent not only in terms of how it smells to them and others, but also its' effectiveness as a phero cover.

Yea, I need to find a way to use up my EoW too! I don't want to buy OCCO or LAM before my EoW is used up... Is there a good scent here that covers the EoW well? I am a little overwhelmed by the wide selection of scent LP has to offer...

yup, I am 25... I will start off using BI first.. I got the EoW before I found LP... =( Now I need to find a way to finish it before I will allow myself to hoard all the yummy flavours of OCCO...

Well, it will take you a good long time to use up a full bottle of EoW, that is for sure.....

LP Black and Red are both heavy enough to cover EoW.....Pink may be a little light......fruity-heavy scents are good to cover EoW, so are honey-based scents......if you add the eow directly to the perfume before application, I would suggest a separate bottle.....and only add a few DROPS at a time, then let it sit over night before use. EoW tends to "bloom" in perfume, and sometimes quite loudly!

.....Pink may be a little light......

Not the new Pink, Dolly, trust me on that! :D It is PINK!

Edited by luna65

Not the new Pink, Dolly, trust me on that! :D It is PINK!

LOL.....I haven't tried it.....not much into pink scents, personally.....

Great advices! I am grabbing lots and lots of samples now... :D

What an expensive addiction.. =P

Just think about it this way.....you may not be able to pay the rent, but you'll be the best-smelling bag lady around!!

Just think about it this way.....you may not be able to pay the rent, but you'll be the best-smelling bag lady around!!

LMAO!

Always looking on the bright side, eh? :D