Beccah

Sugared Clean Musk

AD1-SugCleanMusk.jpg

Sugared Clean Musk

* A soapy clean musk variety, often used in masculine/unisex blends, and for elegant female blends. . I used a trio of soapy clean style musks, and softened them with a touch of oakmoss and white sugar...not too sweet, wanted to keep the unisex appeal to this one.

• CLEAN MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
  • SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted..

Wow QG! You smell HOT! It's a really fresh musk. Another one I'd wear alone. I'd also imagine this is a nice unisex.

Ha, I just read the unisex description under the notes above! It is though :)

Edited by cinnamonmel

This is exactly what it says it is - a nice clean musk. There is a clean, fresh out of the shower soap scent on top of a nice deep musk.

ETA: This layers very well with Sugared Linen. You get a nice clean fresh masculine scent. Combine this with Charisma or SS4M and look out!

Edited by quietguy

This is a nice,deep, soapy musk clean scent. It's not overly sweet, so men need not be afraid! It's like Sneaky Clean in that you can throw some on and feel as if you've showered. I plan to wear with sweeter notes. (It was great with Sugared Cream). Maybe a floral, too.

I wouldn't wear this on its own (too masculine for my taste) but pairing w/ a floral sounds smashing ... esp something heavy-duty fem, like Nosfy rose, or gardenia...

I plan to wear with sweeter notes. (It was great with Sugared Cream).

I put these together and it's very nice indeed. A blast of cool soapiness with some sweetness, mm.

Edited by Witty Kitty