Dominance and Cops Advice please

Since Dom Noire, I feel like a new phero world has opened up. I'm really liking the Dom/Cops combo so much I've started experimenting with it at home. Love the selfies!

My question is with regards to advice on how to choose a scent to wear with the UNDom/Cops for when I start wearing it out. So far, the darker ones get really amped with my chemistry, so I'm wondering if you think something like Love Potion Original or LP White would be congruent with this combo? ie, I'm wondering if the cops might be a bridge for the Dom side.

Also open to other suggestions. Thanks, dear ladies!! (And fellas, too, if you have any suggestions.)

ETA: clarify text

Edited by WnG

Dom & cops are an excellent combo!!! A very sexy mix. Dolly has a Dominance thread in her journal that I love. She uses this combo a lot.

LP O would be just fine.

I wouldn't choose White for a congruent scent, but that's IMO. My main concern would be cop coverage. With White I wouldn't use a lot of cops.

What scents do you have?

It doesn't have to be super dark. LP O, Pink or Red all cover well.

Then there are foodies with depth and fruity scents meld with cops nicely. Florals with depth work well as an EOW cover too. For example you could do a Rose but Sweet Pea really isn't congruent with Dom. So you look at congruency for the phero (as you mentioned) and depth to cover the cops.

A sheer scent, you'll use less EOW a heavier scent can take more cops. There are a few EOW threads.

This link has some cop info and a good detailed post from the PM about adding EOW to a scent. (it's about the 4th post down from the top)

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=6818&do=findComment&comment=405841

Edited by StacyK

Dom & cops are an excellent combo!!! A very sexy mix. Dolly has a Dominance thread in her journal that I love. She uses this combo a lot.

LP O would be just fine.

I wouldn't choose White for a congruent scent, but that's IMO. My main concern would be cop coverage. With White I wouldn't use a lot of cops.

What scents do you have?

It doesn't have to be super dark. LP O, Pink or Red all cover well.

Then there are foodies with depth and fruity scents meld with cops nicely. Florals with depth work well as an EOW cover too. For example you could do a Rose but Sweet Pea really isn't congruent with Dom. So you look at congruency for the phero (as you mentioned) and depth to cover the cops.

A sheer scent, you'll use less EOW a heavier scent can take more cops. There are a few EOW threads.

This link has some cop info and a good detailed post from the PM about adding EOW to a scent. (it's about the 4th post down from the top)

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=6818&do=findComment&comment=405841

Thanks, Stacy K! And as for which scents I have ... pretty much everything LP has released in the past year and a half ... when I discovered LP. :-)

I also have a few from before then I was able to get in the trades boards. Thanks soooo much for your input. I'll be wearing LP O with dom/eow tonight for a big event.

Curious ... which foodies do you think would be congruent. Will check out the link you posted a little later. Just checking in before hitting the road to see what I needed to pack. Woo hoo!

IMO the darker foodies with an asertive vibe. A few of the LE LP line. Bittersweet, Blue (tho not really foodie to me), & Latte come to mind. "Carmel Musk" is very versatile. I have a bottle boosted with Leather but Dom would go very well too.

"Devilish Thoughts" would be a winning combo.

A couple of others,"Plum Dandy", Gianduja & Gitana.

Double O is great with Dom. https://www.etsy.com/listing/209120802/double-o-13-floz-perfume-oil-for-women

OMG and how could I forget about

"Spontaneous Combustion" that can really take a good cop dose and rocks with Dom. Maybe you can find it on the Trade Thread.

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=4176&page=3

Those come to my mind anyway.

Edited by StacyK

try OCCO Black with Dom. Awesome!

OCCO Black layered over Dom is Absolutely FAB!

Yes those are soo good. She's looking more foody tho and I got the impression Black was too intense. I almost didn't recommend Devilish Thoughts because didn't want to go to dark. Oh but LP Black with OCCo Red maybe?

To bad Nox isn't around anymore.

What other slightly lighter types do you guys use?

Edited by StacyK

Ohhh... ok. Well, I *have* had good luck with Dom and the honey scents if those work for you. OCCO Gold works well with Dom if you can do honey. But hey, if you love the whiter scents, then why not try OCCO White? OR.. Beth's Blushing Milkmaid?

I also do DOM and cops with Red, and with LP Original. I have also done DOM with PheroGirl, just for sh*ts and giggles. It was an OK combo. Go easy on the cops in public though.....PLEASE!

Yes those are soo good. She's looking more foody tho and I got the impression Black was too intense. I almost didn't recommend Devilish Thoughts because didn't want to go to dark. Oh but LP Black with OCCo Red maybe?

To bad Nox isn't around anymore.

What other slightly lighter types do you guys use?

I hadn't thought of LP Red with Black. Hmmmm ... If I go easy on the Black ... I may have to try that one. Sounds like it may work. And, yes, Black by itself is too intense for me. It really amps on my skin, but the combo may work! Thanks, Stacy K

Ohhh... ok. Well, I *have* had good luck with Dom and the honey scents if those work for you. OCCO Gold works well with Dom if you can do honey. But hey, if you love the whiter scents, then why not try OCCO White? OR.. Beth's Blushing Milkmaid?

YES, I have HoneyHo ... one of the few honeys that smells yummy on me everytime. Not sure what it is about that one, but the honey in it is divine and very consistent! Thanks for the idea!

I also do DOM and cops with Red, and with LP Original. I have also done DOM with PheroGirl, just for sh*ts and giggles. It was an OK combo. Go easy on the cops in public though.....PLEASE!

I do have Red and yes, I am cautious about cops in public. I hadn't thought of Dom with PG. Hmmm .... Thanks for the cautions and the suggestions!

Oh yes. Dom with Phero Girl is great. It's great on it's own and if you like florals some go nice with it. Sugared Cherry & Dogwood blossom is nice. I've added a dab of Act Of Violets in the past.