What Phero for a First Date?

VeganVulcan

Ok ladies and gents I need your advice. I'm going on a date with someone I've never met before. It's not blind cuz i saw his pics on POF. What phero should I wear? I have most of them now thanks to pherotine! Except Heart and Soul, Dominance, Leather and the Sexiologies I don't have those. I will probably wear my LP Black but need a good first date phero to make a good impression. We are both in our 50's. I haven't been on a date in almost a year! Sat is the day. I do have Drive By Fruiting trial with OW so that's another possibility instead of LP Black. What would y'all wear?

Edited by VeganVulcan

Without knowing what vibe you're going for since you don't know the guy , a good friendly social phero like Open Windows maybe? Cougar always worked as a bright, outgoing and fun phero for me, as well as SS4W.

SSFW often helps me feel confident when I'm heading into unknown territory, and does so without amping up the sexy factor too much when it's unwarranted.

I also second hearts' vote for OW, especially without knowing what vibe you're going for. Good luck and have fun! (and report back! :) )

Edited by iolite

Cougar or Gotcha. LACE is also a good one for uplifting.

Edited by StacyK