Catch Me If You Can w/ SWS

AD-CatchMe_540x.jpg?v=1613288049

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
WATER ACCORD ~ Cleansing, purifying, renewal.
GINSENG ~ Love, lust, virility, enhances perception of beauty; wards away evil Wishes granted, healing, protection.
BASIL ~ Creates empathy between couples; love, fidelity. Invigorates, protection. Mends quarrels.
ROSEMARY ~ Intellectual stimulation, purification, love, sensuality, wards against dark forces, invigorating.
CLARY SAGE ~ Enhances visions.
EGYPTIAN MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd be the first to say that these kinds of fragrances are not normally my thing, but I really like this one.  It's clean and sheer, but blended in such a way that is does not call attention to those qualities.  It really does achieve the kind of camouflage effect that Mara was going for.  I would say that anyone should get this if they are looking for scents for work where they need to blend into a group, or they want something specifically with SWS which is good for a work/social environment.  I'm loving the basil in this especially; it's not that it reminds me of Eternal Sunshine, but it has a similar vibe to it.  It's going to be great for summertime wear in particular.

• 6 months later...

You know how you sometimes have those happy accidents ? I had a bottle of this standing on the base of my computer monitor along with some of the other bottles I like to wear to help me with remote work. I hadn't been using this very much because when I wanted a boost, I was reaching for Kahve with Mega Watt and because I adore coffee scents. Then recently I reached for this bottle 'on accident' to refresh the scent of Kahve (the labels are pretty similar !) and magickal things happened ! Not only do the two phero blends really compliment each other, but the two scents play really well together. The more muted spa-like scent of this along with the coffee/vanilla/cream scent just blend together to create a new depth to each other. It's very very rare that I've combined 2 scented phero blends before other than to add a bit of flavored cops to an un-copped scented blend. Bit this combo is now front and center in my rotation ! Perhaps you will like it too ?