Mark's MILF Magnet (aka MMM)

image.png.7ee1c6fa707081e5586b16f36851b7f6.png

Another fascinating concoction from our dear friend Mark aka Snoopyace, that really has people buzzing on the forums. Mark describes this one as: "The bigger brother to The Love God, Mark's MILF Magnet is designed for a cultured man to attract a woman who is in full bloom."

Just so that you all have a bit better understanding of what this is intended for, Mark's MILF Magnet (I didn't name it- all credit to @Gladen) is one of the two finalists in my quest to find what I considered the 'perfect' relationship enhancement blend for men to wear.  I wanted something that not only helped a guy to rekindle the romance with his long term partner, but also to help a guy attract Ms. Right.  I had a very difficult time deciding which formula I liked the best overall but I decided to suggest The Love God to Mara because it was just the tiniest bit easier for younger guys to wear around younger women.  

I couldn't get MMM out of my head, though.  To me it was just Mad Scientist Mixture V2  or MSMV2, because after literally about 20 tries to create something great, TLG and this were one and two.  MMM will also be very attractive to younger women but it seems to intimidate women under 30 unless the wearer uses a bit more charm to disarm the overwhelming feelings of the woman he's wearing it around.  More confident women, and women of a certain age, seem to REALLY react well to MMM, however.  It is not quite as fun and flirty as TLG, but it IS a bit more sexual, a bit more strong in bonding, especially.  

Even though both products share ingredients, the ratios are not the same and that makes all the difference.  Whether you are on the prowl for a Kitten, a Puma or a Cougar, I think you'll find that this will help that woman you are interested in to take the bait and begin the chase.  

PLEASE NOTE-  This is a copulin heavy product.  As such, it has a strong scent and a long drydown time is suggested.  Especially if you are buying it unscented.  A cover scent is HIGHLY recommended.  Personally, I like UN for Men and Tsai, but that's just me. 

:Emoticons10311:

Edited by Snoopyace

• 4 weeks later...

Just to give you an idea of how much I like this product and how well it works for me, I have a bottle of this lightly scented with UN for men.  Don't let the fact that it is lightly scented fool you because UN is unbelievable as a cover scent.  Anyhow, I have a spray bottle of this and I panicked when I couldn't find it for a few days.  Finally, I remembered where I stashed it and...  *breathe sigh of relief*  Crisis averted.  

My bride reacts quite well to this blend as does everyone else.  Just a reminder that oil or spray, scented or not, let the pheromones (ie copulins in this case) dry down a good ten minutes or longer.  It is STINKY when wet!  

• 1 month later...

All I am going to say is that, in the right circumstances this stuff is DANGEROUS.  In the wrong circumstances it can be dynamite.  *BOOM*  :Emoticons10311:

Please, if anyone has tried this or someone around them has can you please chime in with a review?  Good, bad or ugly I am curious to see what others are noticing with this.  

@Snoopyaceand others in the know: how does MMM compare to the Dirty Old Man (no longer available) ? I did great with DOM on my man. If I recall correctly, it was similar to the female Sexpionage. Damn, that was a long time ago....

Thanks in advance !

I never got to try Dirty Old Man so I cannot weigh in on that but every woman I've interacted with while wearing MMM has been really happily affected by it.

• 2 months later...

I'm still finding this to be a great relationship pheromone but also one that seems to trap others in it's phero goodness.  There is a LOT of beta-androstenol in this and that really helps the bonding feelings it tends to promote.  I love how well this works as an overall people good mood maker as well.  I saw that just this morning.  I was wearing UN for Men scent boosted with 3M and everyone in my phero cloud started getting into a better and better mood.  It also works great with any romantic partners as well.  Try it, you'll like it!