Beachy Peach w/Lace

AD-BeachyPeach.jpg

Scent: Tropical peach.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
PEACH ~ Love. Promotes fertility, happiness, and abundance. A symbol of marriage. Longevity, wishes granted.
GARDENIA ~ Mood elevator; powerfully ‘magnetic’ for women, enhances visage, love, passion, peace, healing, spirituality.
MAGNOLIA ~ Nobility. Psychic enhancer; inspires peace and harmony; fidelity.
PIKAKE ~ Self confidence, anxiety reduction, prosperity; powerful love attractant, spiritual love.
PINEAPPLE ~ Draws money and luck; protection.
PINK GRAPEFRUIT ~ Refreshes and uplifts the spirit, eases exhaustion; beauty and youth glamour. Lends an aura of “sparkle” to the wearer.
MAILE VINE/LEAF ~ Eternal love, respect, honor, spiritual connection.
THYME ~ Protection from negativity, rejuvenating. Health, healing, sleep, psychic power enhancement, love, purification, courage.
TEAKWOOD ~ Longevity, bonding, weathering all conditions, endurance.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.

• 2 weeks later...

Went FB bc notes omggg 😋. It wears close to skin on me. Peach is bright and fruity yet definitely very balanced with the other notes. It’s a very bright scent, uplifting. Notes blend very well. Mad love!! Lace is perfect pairing. 😍🤩❤️

• 3 weeks later...

So fun and happy!  The peach blended with the tropical floral bouquet is amazing!  I'm always in favor of a peachy floral or a tropical fruity floral and this is truly the best of both worlds.

ETA: this starts out really intensely sweet and then mellows out in the drydown, but stays the same in terms of the overall blend.

Decided to swipe this on, it's all muggy and wet outside today n it just felt blah.

To me this is a very gorgeous n juicy tropical floral 💕

It's such a likeable scent that I'm absolutely sure everyone who smells this will love it!

Wet, this peach is ripe and juicy, not in a way thats like the other one from new release (kanina kanina I think?? That one on me has a very true fresh peach vibe) this is lending a candied sort of impression that's tangy and *not quite* peach rings status with bright "beachy" florals you can't really discern from eachother. Im getting serious flirty fun vibes that suit this phero heckin well 😄 

This one's my man's review; he's not mega perfume oriented so it's just for funzies lol. 

My man is probably gonna be featured more, since he's taking more interest in what I'm doing. He chimed in after my application and compared this at first to, "all the dried sweet tea satchets (like pomegranate, hibiscus, etc) combined and a drop of peach juice on top" and then he changed his mind to "it actually smells like redbull's peach nectarine summer edition that has been freshly opened." After it dried down and settled a bit. 

• 5 months later...
On 4/23/2022 at 2:37 PM, Anonymous2F said:

My man is probably gonna be featured more, since he's taking more interest in what I'm doing. He chimed in after my application and compared this at first to, "all the dried sweet tea satchets (like pomegranate, hibiscus, etc) combined and a drop of peach juice on top" 

I actually totally get what he meant by that! I can see reading the fruity tropical floral thing that way.

I love how summery this is. And I am a sucker for peach. This is very peachy with tropical flowers. A floral peach. It's very, very nice. I really like it. The peach is fresh and beachy. Imagine a tropical cocktail in an open air beach bar at the height of summer. As it dries down, it loses some of that initial brightness (that I think is being contributed to by the other fruits) and becomes more of a candied peach, but still tropical. 

I always want tropical drink type scents for summer and this definitely delivers. (I struggle a bit with Lace, but if this were virgin, you bet I'd be stocking up.)