My Belle w/Hedione

AD-MyBelle-usgsNamibia.jpg

Scent: Lovely and light nature-y blend of honeysuckle varieties on a soft musk base.
.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
HONEYSUCKLE ~ Bonds of love, generosity; attracts money, prosperity, clairvoyance, healing, creativity, protection.
JASMINE ~ Self confidence, anxiety reduction, prosperity; powerful love attractant, spirituality, spiritual love, connection to the divine.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

• 3 weeks later...

I've only worn this once so far, but since there aren't any other reviews, yet, I'd thought I'd give my first impressions. This goes on very honeysuckle. It's a bright floral, sheer-ish but not at all quiet. This is more of a summer floral than a spring one. A casual summer garden party with lots of sundresses and some straw hats. It's all sunny and yellow. Not necessarily the scent, but the vibe reminds me a lot of the perfume Sunflowers, which was so popular in the 90s. (I wore it a lot.) It's friendly and extroverted. The hedione adds just a bit of airy coolness to it, like you have a paper fan at that garden party.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

This is a really pretty scent, somewhat lighter in terms of the floral signature.  It gives off a vibe of garden freshness which I really like.  And the sweetness perfectly compliments all the other notes.  Another one of those "a floral for people who don't like florals" scent.