Hedione pherotine questions

I got the hedione pherotine, and I saw mentioned the it needs to be diluted. My question is, can I add it to a perfume oil that doesn't contain hedione? Would that be considered diluted? Or do I need to dilute it in carrier oil first and then add to a perfume oil?

And if I want to add it to perfumed lotion, does it need to be diluted prior to adding it to the lotion?

It doesn't necessarily need to be diluted. I mean, it's still skin safe and It can be worn straight on the skin, but it's wasteful that way and may be so strong as to cause headaches.

Hedione is a weird and wonderful thing. It can be elusive if you try to smell it directly. It's like how you sometimes see something out of the corner of your eye, but when you turn to look at it, it's gone? Hedione is like that. It wafts in from the edges like blossoms on a breeze. It adds a fresh airy quality. Wearing more of it may not make it easier to smell. Try pairing it with things that you can imagine being compatible with that elusive blossom on the breeze kind of quality.

Thanks @Artemis and @Potion Master! I was looking at some perfume oils and lotions I have that are jasmine heavy to add the hedione. Sounds like I can add the hedione directly without diluting it first, which is great news. The less steps involved means the more likely I am to do it. LOL