Onyx

I wore this again the other night and doused myself before going to bed. I took a break from fragrances last month since getting sick and I think my scent palate might have gotten reset or refreshed, so my sniffing ability seems magnified nowadays. I think I need to be more sparing with my application. I found the gardenia extra strong that I kind of regretted dousing myself. When I woke up though, I was left with that really nice sweet musk which lasted till the next day because I wore the same top. I think that's my favourite part of this scent.  

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Onyx said:

@Potion Master: I'm asking while this is still relatively recent: what kind of musk was in this fragrance? I think this is my favourite musk so far. 

It's my favorite musk too, it's an attar I get from India, and is also in Allumette and Unisexy, and a bunch of other things. Balm, Bomb, Sneaky Clean, Tonka Musk, etc.

57 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

It's my favorite musk too, it's an attar I get from India, and is also in Allumette and Unisexy, and a bunch of other things. Balm, Bomb, Sneaky Clean, Tonka Musk, etc.

@Potion Master: Thank you, Mara! This made me swipe Sneaky Clean to see if I can detect it! Now I'm watching out for Indian attars. Is it in any of the new OCCOs? Like Honeyed Oud or Paradise?

It’s been snowy (although it’s melting, just in time for a fresh storm this weekend) so I’ve been wearing this all week! It really transports me out of Colorado and somewhere beachier 🏝️and I love it dearly. 
@onyx I’m so glad you’re enjoying this as much as I am!! I have a small sample of Balm Bomb and it does have the same lingering scent for a good long while afterwards…I’ll have to try my sneaky clean again now too!

12 hours ago, Onyx said:

@Potion Master: Thank you, Mara! This made me swipe Sneaky Clean to see if I can detect it! Now I'm watching out for Indian attars. Is it in any of the new OCCOs? Like Honeyed Oud or Paradise?

There's a lot of it in Sandal Musk, and a little bit in Kashmir. :)

11 hours ago, Potion Master said:

There's a lot of it in Sandal Musk, and a little bit in Kashmir. :)

I had a feeling about that one but I thought it only had Egyptian Musk! I changed my Sandal Musk to a trial at the last minute! Lol! Well if I end up really liking it hopefully there will still be some bottles left haha. Thank you @Potion Master😊

Oh my gosh @Onyx please let me know what you think of Sandal Musk! I didn’t get that one🤦🏼‍♀️ I don’t even know why since out of all the fragrance notes, musk is always my favorite!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2024 at 11:22 AM, Onyx said:

@Amanda: I have yet to do a review of the OCCOs but I've tried them all now. Sandal Musk does have that lovely musk on dry down! I think you'll like it! 

Ooh thanks!! I think I ordered a sample with my wax melts, I hope I ordered a sample!😂 I should check…