Ever Moor

luna65

AD-EverMoor.jpg

Scent: An Autumn stroll through rainy Highland fields.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
HEATHER ~ Admiration and beauty; protection, especially over women and virtue. Peace, beginnings, elemental magic, wishes granted.
ROSE STEMS ~ Self confidence, strong aphrodisiac properties, attracts affection & love, fertility, divination/clairvoyance. 
HYACINTH ~ Attracts love and luck; protection, playfulness, joy, relieves grief, eases childbirth. Dependability, constancy, friendship.
OAK LEAF ~ A wood of masculine and projective energy. It symbolizes endurance, triumph, strength, power, prosperity, and heroism.
TEAKWOOD ~ Longevity, bonding, weathering all conditions, endurance.
WATER  ACCORD~ Cleansing, purifying. Fertility, Goddess energy, fluid of life. Renewal.
AIR/OZONE ACCORD ~ Thought, communication, ideas, awareness.
EARTH ~ Grounding, centering, protection, renewal, reincarnation, life.

This is beautiful! It smells like fresh fresh cut flowers with still wet stems and as it dries down it gets wetter, if that makes any sense at all.😂  I don’t normally enjoy the “fresh” florals or fresh cut grass type scents, it just smells weedy to me, so I am so surprised that this is so lovely. I’ve never actually smelled hyacinths before and it’s not a typical rose so I can’t even say what flower I’m smelling, but it is a big gorgeous bouquet in a vase of water, it’s stunning! 

Wore this one all day and it has lasting power! It’s a very fresh, clean, green scent. As described, I imagine it is reminiscent of the fresh air in the Alpines. I’ve had two people compliment me while wearing this, so it has a lasting impression. I do think this would smell wonderfully on everyone! 

This is very green, too green for me. There is a something in it that is similar to Atlas but stronger that doesn’t agree with my senses.

I’m glad though, because there are other 10-12 from the new release that I want 😅💸

This was my first impression of Ever Moor:

On 10/16/2023 at 3:56 PM, Onyx said:

Ever Moor: Very green and very fresh. I smell a green apple somehow although that's not in the notes. It's quite potent and covered the smell of another scent I was trying to test nearby. I don't know if I like it yet. I'm waiting to see how it evolves after some rest. Mr. Onyx might like this. 

It's been 10 days now since I got my sample. This one is potent! A smidgen goes a long way. I no longer detect the green apple scent from this. It also lasts for a long time. I think I could still detect it 5 hours later even from just a minute amount. The throw is pretty good too. 

This is one of those green, grass scents though that smell too clean for me. I tried adding some seaweed to this (from Amanda's Beach Sol) and I know this is far away from the beach, but I thought maybe some saltiness might be a good stand-in for the petrichor smell. I think it did add a little something to it, but I mostly just got saltiness at the back of my throat again lol. 

Mr. Onyx said, "This is nice. Smells like men's deodorant: Pure Sport." I don't have that on hand to compare though, and most of the descriptions I could see online were more abstract and do not have the actual notes. (Pure Sport Plus makes you smell sporty like a champion not sporty like a locker room.) He thinks this leans more Masculine, but Unisex works too.

On 10/19/2023 at 9:26 PM, Mila said:

This is very green, too green for me. There is a something in it that is similar to Atlas but stronger that doesn’t agree with my senses.

I’m glad though, because there are other 10-12 from the new release that I want 😅💸

Ultimately, I agree with what Mila said. It is too green for me as well. I knew that was a likelihood when I decided to order the sample. I honestly got this mostly due to the beautiful label and the description! I also thought that perhaps Mr. Onyx might like this. He does think it is nice, though when I asked him which one he prefers: Ever Moor or Reliquary, he chose the latter.

• 1 month later...

I am totally drawn to this beautiful label also! I love it. I’m considering getting a full bottle of this but I need to wait since I just bought more Vessel. I feel amazing every time I put this on, and it doesn’t take much so my sample will hopefully last until I can get more. There’s a They Might Be Giants song where they talk about “walking in the glow of each others majestic presence” and Ever Moor makes me feel like I have a majestic presence.💖

a friend was with me when I opened my package, so we were smelling them together. she was immediately all over this one. I had to give it to her!

I can't give a comprehensive review, since of course I don't have it anymore, but it was a very fresh green scent, clean but not soapy at all, more nature/gardeny. like fresh green air. friend loves those sorts of scents, so if you're the same, definitely give this one a try!

• 3 months later...

This is nice, garden-fresh, for once I feel like the heather is in balance with the other elements, there's an emphasis on the plant side of things rather than the watery side.  I get a slight touch of soapyness but it's not off-putting.  It stays very linear in wear.