OCCOs 2024: Sandal Musk

image.png.414f3a43bba0161e11e09e9c5bc6f4fd.png

Smooth, sultry and elegant with a hint of deliciousness.

The silky sexy quintessential combination of vanilla and sandalwood meets the seduction of our sensual Egyptian musk. An instant classic among our beloved customers, it has returned for further stunning adventures!

Pheromone-Enhanced with ESSENCE OF WOMAN™ 100% PURE COPULINS by Stone Labs.

• luna65 unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Very happy to have this again since I lost my other bottle in the fire.  So so good, Mara's Egyptian Musk type is the stuff of legend and a perfect ingredient in a vanilla-musk-sandalwood combo!

8 hours ago, luna65 said:

Very happy to have this again since I lost my other bottle in the fire.  So so good, Mara's Egyptian Musk type is the stuff of legend and a perfect ingredient in a vanilla-musk-sandalwood combo!

@luna65, I remember years ago you saying how much you loved this blend, I'm not a fan of OCCO, but dang, I might have to buy a bottle of this one.....

• 2 weeks later...

Ooh this is so good! The drydown is my favorite. Egyptian musk is not normally my favorite musk but Mara manages to do it in a way that it doesn’t turn wonky the way it usually does on my skin.

I am so happy I was able to get the 10 ml bottle of Sandal Musk. ❤️ Now I don't have to hoard my 5 ml bottle of the OG blend. Smelling this rebrew next to the OG it is spot on. I love Mara's Egyptian Musk blend. It has a depth/warmth that I haven't smelled in other blends. Also, the sandalwood she sources ages well.