PARTY MIX

Dolly

OK, my darlin' was hosting a football party/cookout this weekend, and I wanted a mix that was sexy, but wanted to play up the fun! The party was to be a mix of ages and genders.....male AND female, ages ranging from 18 to about 60....

On Saturday, I used Dark Seductions as a cover for the following combo....a small splash of Blatant Invitation in my cleavage (to keep my sweetie on his toes and waiting for the "after-the-company-leaves" festivities), and then a healthy dose of Treasured Hearts and True Confessions, both on my neck, but also on my forearms and backs of my hands.....I am a hand-talker and hair-flipper, so I was getting GREAT diffusion with that and the breeze that was blowing.......

One woman was walking up and I was standing on the covered back porch (where the festivities were taking place).....I waved and she said, from 4 feet away....."Whatever that is that you're wearing, it smells REALLY GOOD!" Well, she is usually kind of quiet and reserved, but within minutes, she and her husband were laughing and joking and just enjoying the heck out of life!

This is a very good, festive, feel good mix! Everyone loves you, wants to be your best friend, and thinks you are HOT. I would call this combo "THE MIXER".....

My next test is going to be on a combo that is a variation of this one, but with a non-sexual nature.....I bet that a combo of JUST True Confessions and Treasured Hearts would be really FUN for either a single-gendered or mixed party!

Edited by Dolly

Treasured Hearts is definitely a GEM!

Yes Treasured Hearts is the bomb.com! Yesterday I had it on along with Betrohal, breaking the ceiling and communication potion and I had the best annual review ever! Plus my cute dentist asked me if I wanted to be spanked! :D I wanted to say yes but.... LOL! No, he was just fussin at me for taking so long to come in for my routine check ups. The police officer that was signing off on my fix-it ticket commented on how great I smelled and it had been hours since I had put my potions on. I am hooked on this stuff. I Love Love LOVE it!!!

Edited by Lifesgood

Yes Treasured Hearts is the bomb.com! Yesterday I had it on along with Betrohal, breaking the ceiling and communication potion and I had the best annual review ever! Plus my cute dentist asked me if I wanted to be spanked! ;) I wanted to say yes but.... LOL! No, he was just fussin at me for taking so long to come in for my routine check ups. The police officer that was signing off on my fix-it ticket commented on how great I smelled and it had been hours since I had put my potions on. I am hooked on this stuff. I Love Love LOVE it!!!

It sure is a super-cool mix! That reminds me.....I need another bottle!

I've been using this one almost everyday. I should probably pick up another bottle too! I am probably slathering these mixes on too much but I love them so much it is hard not to. Thank God no one has told me that my perfume is too strong, all I have gotten are compliments ;)