Sugared Coffee

mountainwitch

It's a miracle . . . This was the FIRST coffee scent I've ever tried that didn't turn burnt and bitter. (We're not talking French roast here--we're talking scorched-in-the-blackened-pot nastiness!) I wouldn't have ordered it on my own; I've tried coffee scents from three different etailers, and I figured that it just wasn't meant to be. Sugared Coffee, however, is a perfectly sweet, warm comfort smell. I can't wait to experiment with the layering for this one!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Can anyone else review this one? Have you tried it in the past. Even a small review or memory will help.

Does it smell at all like La vie de Boheme for Women? (I think that has coffee in it :) )

THANKS!

Full disclosure: Sugared Coffee did not work on me, even when I tried to layer it with other things. That said, IMO La Vie de Boheme Femme smells more like biscotti than coffee, but it does have a "coffeeness" to it (yeah I'm nebulous, I know). Caffeinated Death is definitely more of an ubercoffee, I'd say, if you like those kinds of scents; even if Sugared Coffee had worked on me I don't think it would have been as strong as CD.

Full disclosure: Sugared Coffee did not work on me, even when I tried to layer it with other things. That said, IMO La Vie de Boheme Femme smells more like biscotti than coffee, but it does have a "coffeeness" to it (yeah I'm nebulous, I know). Caffeinated Death is definitely more of an ubercoffee, I'd say, if you like those kinds of scents; even if Sugared Coffee had worked on me I don't think it would have been as strong as CD.

Can you describe what it smells like in the vial?

*sniffs*

See again, this isn't very helpful I don't think, because it's one of those Sugareds that doesn't really smell like anything to me (even as long as I've had it which I know has been over a year at least). It's just vaguely sweet and with sort of a roasted note, that's it.

Edited by luna65