is ther any way to check your order ?

liz

I placed an order, got the confirmation from paypal and X2P, then I got the Stamp.com email, so I deleted the 1st two, but now can remember what I ordered, is there anyway of checking an exsisting order w/o having to bug M/D (which I already did :) ) ?

I think you can look at the details in your Paypal transaction (on the PP site, that is)? Granted, I've never tried that, but...

Edited by luna65

I think you can look at the details in your Paypal transaction (on the PP site, that is)? Granted, I've never tried that, but...

Meh, I just logged into my PPal account to check, no details there for me. Silly question Liz, but did you check your 'deleted mail' folder just in case it's still contained there?

/fingers crossed.

I placed an order, got the confirmation from paypal and X2P, then I got the Stamp.com email, so I deleted the 1st two, but now can remember what I ordered, is there anyway of checking an exsisting order w/o having to bug M/D (which I already did :) ) ?

Silly question here, but how long ago did you delete it? It may still be in your delete box. ^_^

I did, not there :)

Meh, I just logged into my PPal account to check, no details there for me. Silly question Liz, but did you check your 'deleted mail' folder just in case it's still contained there?

/fingers crossed.

checked it, not there 20.gif

Silly question here, but how long ago did you delete it? It may still be in your delete box. ^_^

yesterday when I got the Stamp.com email, not there :cry:

Edited by liz

I have an email folder specifically for receipts for stuff I purchase online......ESPECIALLY with LP, because I order so much that I forget what I have bought and what else I need....

I have an email folder specifically for receipts for stuff I purchase online......ESPECIALLY with LP, because I order so much that I forget what I have bought and what else I need....

now she tells me 20.gif (kidding Dolly)

but good news, Danna replied and all is well now, thanks you guys !