what would happen if...

you fed your flowers pheros? I know I know... deranged question

Well..My monitor needed a wee wash anyway..

...Just not with my best Rioja!

I honestly have NO idea, Ivy_fiddlefox.. This IS my subject, and in that case maybe I really SHOULD know the answer to your quirky question - but I honestly don't.

..but thank you so, SO much for the laugh..

You owe me a (very large) glass of red wine when I (one day) hit the States! :clapW2:

Blessings

Ail )O(

This is quite random. I don't see as to where it would benefit them since the pheros are human. I would make sure if the flowers were accidently pheroed that they were really watered. You don't want your plant suddenly saying, "feed me, Seymour!" I'm just sayin'! :clapW2:

Hrm, I s'pose you could lightly *spray* the flowers (once cut) and see if they diffuse the phero... or, absorb the phero? Maybe you'll discover a new flower-life-enhancing idea, make a million by selling it to FTD!? :clapW2:

This is quite random. I don't see as to where it would benefit them since the pheros are human. I would make sure if the flowers were accidently pheroed that they were really watered. You don't want your plant suddenly saying, "feed me, Seymour!" I'm just sayin'! :nanerturtle:

It would be pretty cool if you could get them to give off an oxygen phero blend :clapW2: