Breaking the Ceiling

Beccah

Got a sample of the shea in my last goodie bag. I was surprised @ how well it blended in a lotion. Very clean, like soap. I might have to get me some, when I run outta my Carol's Daughter. I thought the Carols absorbed well w/out being too greasy. The LP sample puts this lotion to shame.

Got a sample of the shea in my last goodie bag. I was surprised @ how well it blended in a lotion. Very clean, like soap.

Thanks Beccah! :party:

Yes, that's the point of Breaking the Ceiling - it's a work blend, completely non-offensive for office wear, but loaded with pheros. It's got a clean enough signature to be passed off as the lingering smell from your shampoo.

Sneaky!

:smilies-23596:

Thanks Beccah! :party:

Yes, that's the point of Breaking the Ceiling - it's a work blend, completely non-offensive for office wear, but loaded with pheros. It's got a clean enough signature to be passed off as the lingering smell from your shampoo.

Sneaky!

:smilies-23596:

Oooooh, brilliant Mara! I hope I *never* get banned from fragrance at work, but if I do...

• 3 weeks later...

I got a free sample with my last order,I loved it the scent was nice and refreshing and lasted

al day.gotta get some of this.It wasnon greasy felt wonderful to wear.

Tee

• 3 months later...

Yep! Got a sample of the shea cream in this scent from our lovely Lor!

The texture is DIVINE and now I really wanna try some lotions, creams and shower gels-problem being picking scents, but I'll figure it out.

With the harsh MI winters though, these creams will be a godsend, my skin gets sooo dry and this stuff is GOOD!

Of course I want Pheros in my creams-I'm thinkin Occos...not in the shower gels though, was talkin to SG and she said you'd probly just wash the pheros off..makes sense. More things to play with....oh boy!

Edit--I wants me some flavored massage oil too-with the splenda! Heehee-yes, I'm a dirty gal. Even when clean.

Edited by cheeseburger79