LAM scents, need your advice on this please

Sooo... I am in love with my LAM original version, just like pretty much every one else who's tried this mix, and I'd like to give a shot to another scent. Not that the original version doesn't satisfy me, it is fantastic on me and I can barely smell the cops on my skin after dry down.

It has become a staple that I would like to wear all the time, so it is great that LP offers different scents.

I wanted to go with brown sugar as my second scent at first, but then I just read that the pink sugar + amber version is actually a little similar to LP pink. Is that right?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Love Potion Pink, it is so nice on my skin, has a fantastic throw and fits my personality 100%.

Do you notice that one of these two scents (brown sugar and amber pink) has a stronger cover or throw than the other?

I really like that the original version doesn't need cover scent on my skin and would like something similar.

Any advice would be very appreciated!!

Sooo... I am in love with my LAM original version, just like pretty much every one else who's tried this mix, and I'd like to give a shot to another scent. Not that the original version doesn't satisfy me, it is fantastic on me and I can barely smell the cops on my skin after dry down.

It has become a staple that I would like to wear all the time, so it is great that LP offers different scents.

I wanted to go with brown sugar as my second scent at first, but then I just read that the pink sugar + amber version is actually a little similar to LP pink. Is that right?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Love Potion Pink, it is so nice on my skin, has a fantastic throw and fits my personality 100%.

Do you notice that one of these two scents (brown sugar and amber pink) has a stronger cover or throw than the other?

I really like that the original version doesn't need cover scent on my skin and would like something similar.

Any advice would be very appreciated!!

I have the Pink Amber and the Spicy Brown versions. Pink amber is really nice. On me it's a softer amber (maybe even sweeter) and the pink gives it a soft candy aroma. It's really nice. The spicy brown on me is brown sugar and the spice amps up quite a bit. I think it's cinnamon. I wore it last week and could smell it for hours and hours. Whatever is in the spice on this really loves my chemistry. I almost found the spice part a bit too strong, so I'd probably put on less next time. I tend to slather some scents if I think they'll tone down to barely there after an hour or two, which is what I did with this one, but the spice didn't tone down it amped up.

Anyway, I love both of these along with the original. If you like pink, you might really like the pink amber. It's pleasantly sweet and could blend well with quite a few other LP fragrances.