Anita' Purple Puddle

Ok this is does remind me of a puddle, under a lilac tree. It's fresh and doesn't go all wonky on me like sugared lilacs did or too soapy like like wench did, and the powdered sugar smooths it and and adds a creamyness to the background. Pretty!

oh ya I also love the pretty bright blue pouch that I got with it this time, kinda looks like a boobie foot if you flatten it...

Edited by ivy_fiddlefox

oh ya I also love the pretty bright blue pouch that I got with it this time, kinda looks like a boobie foot if you flatten it...

Ha!! That's a riot, IFF! (it also sounds delicious! I'm a big fan of lilacs - the real live ones!)

:love:

I forgot how strong lilacs are :wub: , I just slathered, Bcause I just love A's PP.

My daughter walked in the back door and said, "U R wearing very strong perfume". (I was upstairs the whole time). I said well, do U like it? "Oh yes the whole house smells like flowers."

Edited by FAWN

• 9 months later...

As floral as this is, and I'm not the biggest floral fan, but I really do like this.A little goes a long way. It's cozy and remind me of being wrapped in a warm blanket on a rainy spring day with flowers every where...

Edited by ivy_fiddlefox