Pheromone Amped V. Unscented

Alright so after a year of usage. I've noticed that the full strength pheomone add ins, seem to work better for me than layering unscented pheromones over my LPs. I don't know if it's because the fragrance helps them diffuse better, or if I just suck @ layering lol. anybody else want to share what works the best for you?

I'd be interested in knowing everyone's thoughts on this as well. I got my unscented 60/40 1x Open Windows spray not too long ago, and have worn it a few times under or on top of other LP perfumes. I'm not sure if I've noticed anything. I may have been in a better mood, but who's to say how good my mood would have been otherwise?

It may have something to do with a stuffy nose I've had.. would that block the pheromones like it blocks scent?

I didn't notice anyone else acting differently, either, though I could have been too far away, or maybe my sweatshirt was too thick for the pheros to really diffuse properly... Or maybe I just need a stronger spray?

Or possibly, as Beccah suggests, I'd be better off with full-strength phero add-ins?

I'd be interested in knowing everyone's thoughts on this as well. I got my unscented 60/40 1x Open Windows spray not too long ago, and have worn it a few times under or on top of other LP perfumes. I'm not sure if I've noticed anything. I may have been in a better mood, but who's to say how good my mood would have been otherwise?

It may have something to do with a stuffy nose I've had.. would that block the pheromones like it blocks scent?

I didn't notice anyone else acting differently, either, though I could have been too far away, or maybe my sweatshirt was too thick for the pheros to really diffuse properly... Or maybe I just need a stronger spray?

Or possibly, as Beccah suggests, I'd be better off with full-strength phero add-ins?

Everybody is different as far as what works best for them. Sometimes I use sprays, sometimes "boosted" scents, sometimes I layer, and sometimes I use scented sprays......it just depends on my needs at the time.....as you get more comfortable with the pheros, you will notice how each of the different mediums diffuses for YOU personally, and you will start to gauge what factors affect that......things such as temperature, humidity, what activities you are taking part in, who you want to affect.....even the point that you are at in your monthly cycle can all affect how pheros work for you as an individual.

I have definitely heard from several different people when they are sick the pheros don't do much self-effects wise. I was just wondering if I got a phero amped bottle of say a-nol and est in Red, then another bottle of just a-nol in Red would they send what is in it on the label so I wouldn't get them confused? I know I could always write it on or something (in extrememly small markings as to not mess up the pretty bottle!) ;) Just curious! Thanks :)

When you get an add-in they always put a label on the cap which reads "Pheromone Enhanced with..." whatever it is you requested. So if you have more than one of the same scent with an add-in you just have to remember to read the label before use.

When you get an add-in they always put a label on the cap which reads "Pheromone Enhanced with..." whatever it is you requested. So if you have more than one of the same scent with an add-in you just have to remember to read the label before use.

Yeah, I have several of the same scent with different pheros added.....so GLAD that they add those labels to the caps!

And yes, Madi....when a person is sick it CAN mess up their response to pheros!

;)

xoxoxox

The target organ for pheromones is in the nose, so a stuffy nose from hay fever or a cold can seriously interfere with getting self-effects. But you can rest assured that those who are exposed to the pheromones will get effects, as long as their noses are clear and they haven't had any surgeries that damaged the nerve pathways for pheromones.

The only time I don't get self effects from pheromones is if I've overused them; if I am sick; or if I'm taking prescription corticosteroids. Then I get no effects from anything.

Oh, one other thing. I find that using pheromones unscented the effects are much less noticeable. With a good quality fragrance the effects can be 5 times as strong. So, I'm seconding Beccah's suggestion to go with an add-in rather than an unscented product.

Diane

Edited by Diane999

@ Dianne I've tried 'Rock Star' a couple times, but I need to add in that fragrance to get it's full potential methinks. I know it's a potent blend( I can smell it), I just haven't been able to pull out it's true potential spraying it over my perfume. What do you think, Red or P&D? Lynne so kindly sent me samples of both & I've

@ Dianne I've tried 'Rock Star' a couple times, but I need to add in that fragrance to get it's full potential methinks. I know it's a potent blend( I can smell it), I just haven't been able to pull out it's true potential spraying it over my perfume. What do you think, Red or P&D? Lynne so kindly sent me samples of both & I've

I don't think the last part of your post went through???

and Thanks Luna good to hear they put it on there *yay* ;)

Thanks, ladies, for all your input!

Everybody is different as far as what works best for them. Sometimes I use sprays, sometimes "boosted" scents, sometimes I layer, and sometimes I use scented sprays......it just depends on my needs at the time.....as you get more comfortable with the pheros, you will notice how each of the different mediums diffuses for YOU personally, and you will start to gauge what factors affect that......things such as temperature, humidity, what activities you are taking part in, who you want to affect.....even the point that you are at in your monthly cycle can all affect how pheros work for you as an individual.

Okay, so it'd be a good idea to stock up on a little bit of each kind, then, right? Interesting. ;) Maybe I should start taking notes!

I find that using pheromones unscented the effects are much less noticeable. With a good quality fragrance the effects can be 5 times as strong. So, I'm seconding Beccah's suggestion to go with an add-in rather than an unscented product.

Diane

So layering a scent below or on top of the pheromone spray wouldn't have the same effect?

And which add-in specifically would you ladies recommend? The Beta-Testing full-strength perfume spray with the added pheromones? Or should we just stick to perfumes that already have the pheros in them?

Thanks, ladies, for all your input!

Okay, so it'd be a good idea to stock up on a little bit of each kind, then, right? Interesting. ;) Maybe I should start taking notes!

I have all mediums in my personal arsenal.....I have boosted perfumes, unscented pheros in CPS, unscented in alcohol, and scented sprays.....a girl never can have too many pheros!

So layering a scent below or on top of the pheromone spray wouldn't have the same effect?

And which add-in specifically would you ladies recommend? The Beta-Testing full-strength perfume spray with the added pheromones? Or should we just stick to perfumes that already have the pheros in them?

If you layer an oil-based fragrance over a phero, it will slow the diffusion.....so, it depends on if you want the pheros to fly across the room or be specifically "in your circle " of personal space.....if you get a full-strength perfume spray with pheros, you get the same potency of an oil-based perfume with the pheros added, the main differences will be how long they last on your skin, and how well they diffuse.

I also enjoy "lightly scenting" some of the spray pheros.....that way, I can go heavy on the pheros, but not the perfume......know what I mean? If the scent is still in stock, I would have the ladies add it....if it is sold out, I will add a couple of samples' worth to a bottle of unscented spray....the perfume oil adds nice scent, but not enough oil to considerable slow diffusion......

Edited by Dolly