Can I get a refund on my EOW?

I have just sent these pictures to the woman but do you think I'll get a refund? The rubber has almost completely melted, and is only attached to the bottle by strings of it. Its like almost gooey and I have used the stuff twice but half my bottle is gone because of the rubber melting away. Not sure if you can see the gap in the last photo. The white flakes are dried EOW.

DSC02074.jpg

DSC02081.jpg

DSC02075.jpg

LGIM0022.jpg

I have just sent these pictures to the woman but do you think I'll get a refund? The rubber has almost completely melted, and is only attached to the bottle by strings of it. Its like almost gooey and I have used the stuff twice but half my bottle is gone because of the rubber melting away. Not sure if you can see the gap in the last photo. The white flakes are dried EOW.

DSC02074.jpg

DSC02081.jpg

DSC02075.jpg

LGIM0022.jpg

They no longer sell it like this. It now comes with a real lid and the dropper is just included. They aren't as generous as Mara, but you should get a refund. They did it for me.

Not sure why you would post this here, rather than on the site from which you received the product, but just want to make it clear: The product that Allie has posted does not/did not come from our website. We do not sell this product, ie., EoW in an alcohol base.

We sell EoW Copulins in an oil base, under the name "Essence Oil", and it comes in a 1/3rd oz glass roller bottle with silicone roller cap, which will not degrade over time due to the acidity of the contents.

Not sure why you would post this here, rather than on the site from which you received the product, but just want to make it clear: The product that Allie has posted does not/did not come from our website. We do not sell this product, ie., EoW in an alcohol base.

We sell EoW Copulins in an oil base, under the name "Essence Oil", and it comes in a 1/3rd oz glass roller bottle with silicone roller cap, which will not degrade over time due to the acidity of the contents.

I was confused as well.....these should be posted on Love-Scent's site, NOT here.

I love the Essence Oil.....I have several bottles......no melting rubber! And it mixes better with the perfume oils if you pre-mix like I do!!

I was confused as well.....these should be posted on Love-Scent's site, NOT here.

I love the Essence Oil.....I have several bottles......no melting rubber! And it mixes better with the perfume oils if you pre-mix like I do!!

I know sorry its just theres no forum on that website and I know theres one here where people know about EOW so I posted here.

I know sorry its just theres no forum on that website and I know theres one here where people know about EOW so I posted here.

Yes, there is a forum at love scent.....it is on the tab at the top of their home page entitled "live forum".

Edited by Dolly