I should be able to mix these right?

Ok so for the first several weeks at my new job, I am looking to mix Couer de L'amour (to promote bonding with the new kid) & Liquid Flourite (as I will be training on product knowledge). I think the scents should blend pretty well on me, so I'm just looking to see if anyone has any knowledge of a reason I shouldn't mix the two pheromone blends.

Thanks!

The only reason I see not to blend them is because you want to see how each blend does on it's own. Are you intending to wear the Flourite on your neck for you & the Couer de L'amour on the back of your hands & wrists? Then I see no issues with it.

Hi Beccah!

I've already used Couer & the Focus Potion that's in Liquid Fluorite, so I know how much & what the effects are. And yes, I would be using the Fluorite in areas that I would smell, & the Couer where I would leave a scent trail (now I sound like an Ant) for others.

Hi Beccah!

I've already used Couer & the Focus Potion that's in Liquid Fluorite, so I know how much & what the effects are. And yes, I would be using the Fluorite in areas that I would smell, & the Couer where I would leave a scent trail (now I sound like an Ant) for others.

Haha well we're all experimental little ants & bees, aren't we?

Hi Beccah!

hey what is liquid fluorite,never heard of it?