Open Windows v. Popularity Potion

So this is actually a dream debate for me & probably a lot of us, lol. The day's finally here where we have to ask this question! So which one is actually the better social phero. Which is actually not the correct question, because neither answer would be 100% true in all situations. The only downside with PP for me is that I can easily OD people creating hostility, however TT wears as much as I want to put on him to no adverse affect? Although I haven't attempted OW in the same type of situations. So I think I'll have to experiment with OW on my next night out....

& guys even though there is a tad bit of Est. in this one, it acts more like a social proofer. So if you're interested in this one don't be turned off just because it's listed as women's social. PP actually works better for my husband than Charisma does ;)

So this is actually a dream debate for me & probably a lot of us, lol. The day's finally here where we have to ask this question! So which one is actually the better social phero. Which is actually not the correct question, because neither answer would be 100% true in all situations. The only downside with PP for me is that I can easily OD people creating hostility, however TT wears as much as I want to put on him to no adverse affect? Although I haven't attempted OW in the same type of situations. So I think I'll have to experiment with OW on my next night out....

& guys even though there is a tad bit of Est. in this one, it acts more like a social proofer. So if you're interested in this one don't be turned off just because it's listed as women's social. PP actually works better for my husband than Charisma does ;)

Haven't tried it with PP, but I have worn a TON of OW, with no OD effects.....my beta is 2X, and is scented with Constant Cravings.....

Well,I have not tried either...yet :) But there are too many variables and looking at the igredients I notice that OW has B-nol too,which PP does not.What works for one is not going to be the same on others.

Experimenting is the only way,good thing that is the FUN part huh ;)

Haven't tried it with PP, but I have worn a TON of OW, with no OD effects.....my beta is 2X, and is scented with Constant Cravings.....

I love my OW too Dolly...but yours is mixed in my most fav potion of all time, I am down to percious few drops. :o

I have PP in roll on & like it. I ordered the pp 1x in beta this time :)