Do you prefer True Confessions or Heart and Soul?

I have a couple blends with B-nol in them and haven't really noticed any reactions. I am thinking about orderong True confessions or Heart and soul. How important is the Estratetreanol component? (is this the "Est" everyone talks about?)

I was leaning toward True Confessions with straight B-nol in it, but I am intrigued by the other pheros in Heart and Soul.

What have been your experiences with these? Do you like one over the other? (I am sure I'll be told it depends on the wearer, but if ya had to pick one...)

(tried the blend with heart and sould in it, a kiss of magic and it was too fruity on me)

Edited by Raq On

My Experience, HTH!

I've found Heart and Soul to be an *excellent* social mix. It's great for parties and get-togethers, especially if you're likely to meet new people and you want to break down the initial stranger barrier with brand-new people and send a very warm, approachable vibe. It works great on both men and women. I've found both men and women are just very cooperative and helpful when I wear this. It seems to trigger the "helpful" vibe in people- not because they see you as helpless, but because they want to cooperate and work with you. It gives off an alpha-female vibe, but you're the super-lovely person that people look up to and WANT to help, not the crankypants drill sergeant that people are deathly afraid of. I call it the hostess with the mostest mix :Blusher:

I love True Confessions, and I'm determined to get it as a spray. That said, I prefer TC for one-on-one or small, intimate gatherings. I've found it seems to comfort people. It definitely sets people at ease and makes them want to share what's on their mind, but I don't use it for social events because when I'm at a social event, I'm all over the place and talking to everyone, so the chance of me getting to really sit down with someone for a lengthy conversation is little to none. Therefore, I reach for this for gathering of close friends, or one-on-one situations where I'm there to have a nice, long conversation.

I hope this makes sense :)

My Experience, HTH!

I've found Heart and Soul to be an *excellent* social mix. It's great for parties and get-togethers, especially if you're likely to meet new people and you want to break down the initial stranger barrier with brand-new people and send a very warm, approachable vibe. It works great on both men and women. I've found both men and women are just very cooperative and helpful when I wear this. It seems to trigger the "helpful" vibe in people- not because they see you as helpless, but because they want to cooperate and work with you. It gives off an alpha-female vibe, but you're the super-lovely person that people look up to and WANT to help, not the crankypants drill sergeant that people are deathly afraid of. I call it the hostess with the mostest mix :)

I love True Confessions, and I'm determined to get it as a spray. That said, I prefer TC for one-on-one or small, intimate gatherings. I've found it seems to comfort people. It definitely sets people at ease and makes them want to share what's on their mind, but I don't use it for social events because when I'm at a social event, I'm all over the place and talking to everyone, so the chance of me getting to really sit down with someone for a lengthy conversation is little to none. Therefore, I reach for this for gathering of close friends, or one-on-one situations where I'm there to have a nice, long conversation.

I hope this makes sense :)

Awesome reviews!!!

That said, I prefer TC for one-on-one or small, intimate gatherings. I've found it seems to comfort people. It definitely sets people at ease and makes them want to share what's on their mind, but I don't use it for social events because when I'm at a social event, I'm all over the place and talking to everyone, so the chance of me getting to really sit down with someone for a lengthy conversation is little to none. Therefore, I reach for this for gathering of close friends, or one-on-one situations where I'm there to have a nice, long conversation.

Interesting... I don't get much reaction from wearing H&S! But I become much more open and comfortable with meeting new people when i wear True confessions!!! :) Sometimes i get quite tight and nervous in social situation and true confession helps me to overcome the fear as well as calming my mind! :):D:D

• 3 weeks later...