Sea Monkey's Musk in the Pixie Dust & Liquid Flourite

Raq On

Wanted to try a scent with focus potion in it and read a thread called Focus Pocus, but couldn't find the fragrance. I did find Liquid Flourite. Anyone try this one?

Also, Sea monkeys's musk in the Pixie dust. Is this on the pink side or the musk side? I luurrrve pink scents and am considering this one. Thanks

I was wearing Liquid Flourite today. It was gifted to me & I'm so grateful because this a lovely scent to wear, when you want to be clear headed & get things done.

A collection of TEAS (red clover, black, matcha) ~ alertness, mental acuity, concentration. Invigorating, refreshing, mentally and physically uplifting.

A collection of WOODS (teak, cedar) ~ confidence inducing, balancing, grounding, endurance.

ZINNIA ~ Memory.

PAPAYA ~ Health of body and mind, clarity.

TARRAGON ~ Improves mental alertness and clarity, mental stimulation.

FERN ~ Representative of ancient knowledge. Sincerity, fascination, eternal youth, bestows confidence, riches, creates perimeter of protection, luck.

BERGAMOT ~ Relaxant, confidence builder. Uplifts emotions, protection, attracts riches. Mental alertness, energizing

The papaya adds a nice touch of sweetness to the greenness of this blend & balances the bergamot very nicely to keep it from becoming too sharp.

Sea monkeys's musk in the Pixie dust. Is this on the pink side or the musk side?

EGYPTIAN & WHITE MUSKS ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

WHITE AMBER ~ Fertility, love, luck, riches.

STRAWBERRY ~ Attraction, draws fortunate circumstances in all areas of your life.

SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing.

MILK/BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.

This is a very sweet scent that screams PINK. The musk is present enough to keep you from going into a diabetic coma.

Edited by Beccah

The musk is present enough to keep you from going into a diabetic coma.

This is so funny, Beccah! I haven't tried too many pink scents but I like to wear this on days that I want feel young and sweet.

Liquid fluorite reviews would be in the pheromone section and sea monkey's musk in the pixie dust would be in the PE reviews section. :)

I had thought that the reviews brought you to ALL reviews, then you could use the search bar at the bottom to find a specific product. Looks like you have to go into the specific forum then search.

Still no LF review to be found.

I had thought that the reviews brought you to ALL reviews, then you could use the search bar at the bottom to find a specific product. Looks like you have to go into the specific forum then search.

Still no LF review to be found.

Here's a link. It's in the phero section. :)

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=4810

D'OH! I feel stupid. How do you all find these threads and posts so fast? I keep typing the name of the scent or key words and it comes up, "Sorry blah blah blah" Yet, when I start a thread, someone usually posts a link to what I was asking about.

What am I doing wrong?

D'OH! I feel stupid. How do you all find these threads and posts so fast? I keep typing the name of the scent or key words and it comes up, "Sorry blah blah blah" Yet, when I start a thread, someone usually posts a link to what I was asking about.

What am I doing wrong?

Right place at the right time? I just happened to be cruising by it looking for something else. LOL!

Did you go into the "Women's Pheromone Fragrance Reviews" section when you searched?

Oh, I think you spelled "fluorite" wrong and that's why it didn't come up.

Yes I did and got the "sorry" message. I spelled it correcty and everything. I just don't want to clog the boards with dupe threads if one already exists. But someone almost always posts a thread link with exactly what I asked (usually Luna) and I sit there and wonder how the heck she can find them so fast! :001_302:

• 2 weeks later...