Oils--how much to apply?

Hi.

I'm new to the site, but not to pheromones. I just got my first order in the mail today (Compromising Positions roll-on and LFM spray). The CP smells great, but how much do you put on? An inch? Two? All of my other pheromone products are sprays, so it's straight forward.

Thanks! :)

With most of LP's perfume/pheromone blends (pheromas), a lot of people here do what we either call "the lollipop" or "the Mara Manouever", which is to draw a line with the roller from your chest, between your breasts, all the way down around your navel and back up again. If you're doing this with a "phreroma" that has cops in it, wait until the perfume has dried, or your clothes will pick up the cops stench, (but I'm guessing you already knew that part!). You'll be pleasantly surprised, I think, by how well your body heat disperses the scent & pheros using that method.

There are, of course, tons of variations of application, depending on what type of blend you're using. When I use the socials, for instance, (if they're light on the cops, or cops-free), I'll usually go a little light on the lollipop, and add a bit on my throat, and my hands or my forearms, to help it get out there a bit more.

And, as the UNscented pheros are about triple the strength, you don't need to use nearly as much.

Having said all that, I'm not sure how much Compromising Positions the other ladies use. I do the lollipop. Goes off like a bomb. ;)

Edited 'cause I felt like it. :)

Edited by Eggers

Despite the amount of pheros in most of their scented blends, I really don't think you need to apply that much at a time, at least when you're starting out, though one can argue it depends on the phero blend you're speaking of.

Personally when it comes to unscented I'd be careful, and I use small circles below each wrist and the neck area. Your mileage may vary, but I try to avoid OD'ing in that manner, and currently I'm trying to avoid using more than I need in order to avoid running out of it too soon.

Here are some useful threads fro the past on it...

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=689

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=5422

Personally, it depends on the phero for me. through much trial and error I've learned that restraint with the more potent sexual phero's is better. Less is more. For the social phero's which include (for me ) SS4w, open windows, Cougar, and heart and soul, More is more.... make sense?