Phero B2.2

AD-PheroB22_1.jpg

* Phero B2.2 replaces the sold out blend "B2". This is an in-house variant of our Teddy BB blend, with the first ingredient boosted to 50%.

* Ingredients: Androstadienone, DHEAS, androstanone, alpha-androstenol, androsterone.

• 4 years later...

I feel odd putting a review here when this has been sitting without one for so long but here we go.

This works really well for me to calm my bride when she's stressed or when it's Girl Week, etc.  It just works very well as a masculine, calming blend for her that she reacts very well to.  She gets more calm, more affectionate (always a good thing) and she becomes in a much better mood than she may have previously been in.  

I also find it helps me as well.  I've worn so many pheromones for so long that while I can get the self effects from pheromones, I don't really get anything over the top anymore.  One nice effect I get from this blend is that it absolutely relaxes me enough that it helps me sleep.  It's great for that!  Has anyone else noticed that Phero B2.2 helps them to sleep?  

@Snoopyace, absolutely, it helps me sleep. I'm not so sensitive that I could tell you difference between B2.2 and Teddy BB, they both do the same for me. Balm Bomb is amazing, but these other two are more likely to knock me and my daughter out. I used to wear Howl to settle her at bedtime, too. I'm not sure if it's working on her, or calming me so much that my uber chillax mode allows her to drift off. 

I put on my Nox:NYX w/ Teddy BB to settle both me and my daughter down tonight. She was gone for 5 days, including a sleepover last night, and I took her and her girlfriend to see The Wailers at an outdoor beach park show today. So days and days of over-stimulation and she was talking super fast before bed to tell me every thought she's ever had instead of letting herself fall asleep. I'm sure she'd be crying by now instead of sleeping if it wasn't for the Nox!

On 7/1/2019 at 1:07 AM, Eastwood22 said:

@Snoopyace, absolutely, it helps me sleep. I'm not so sensitive that I could tell you difference between B2.2 and Teddy BB, they both do the same for me. Balm Bomb is amazing, but these other two are more likely to knock me and my daughter out. I used to wear Howl to settle her at bedtime, too. I'm not sure if it's working on her, or calming me so much that my uber chillax mode allows her to drift off. 

I put on my Nox:NYX w/ Teddy BB to settle both me and my daughter down tonight. She was gone for 5 days, including a sleepover last night, and I took her and her girlfriend to see The Wailers at an outdoor beach park show today. So days and days of over-stimulation and she was talking super fast before bed to tell me every thought she's ever had instead of letting herself fall asleep. I'm sure she'd be crying by now instead of sleeping if it wasn't for the Nox!

I'm glad I'm not the only one that finds this works very well for sleep.  I can definitely tell the difference between Teddy BB and B2.2, especially on how it affects my bride.  Teddy BB makes my bride relaxed and upbeat and B2.2 just gets her very snuggly and loving towards me.  ESPECIALLY when I combine it 1:1 with Wanted Man in UN for Men scent. :Emoticons10311:I have a Mad Scientist spray that I've been calling MSMv4 with that combination and it is great for snuggle time.  Nothing sexual, just a sweet, warm, romantic vibe.  

Oh wow, I'm glad that the Nox worked well to help your daughter fall asleep as well!  

I love that you can note all the subtleties! 

I'll try that Wanted Man / B2.2 combo on myself sometime, if he says he's in Rebel or Risqué Whiskey (both have WM), I'll grab my Unisexy w/ B2.2. Although I'm already stuck to him like we're two Legos....

On 7/3/2019 at 11:49 AM, Eastwood22 said:

Although I'm already stuck to him like we're two Legos....

AHAHA!  That quote right there just made my weekend. :10_small16:

My son has a t-shirt of two Legos hugging, so not an original idea of my own.

:smiley-scared004:

I don't know what that means, but one good emoji deserves another.

On 7/8/2019 at 2:14 AM, Eastwood22 said:

My son has a t-shirt of two Legos hugging, so not an original idea of my own.

:smiley-scared004:

I don't know what that means, but one good emoji deserves another.

That's hilarious!  I love your 'lurker' emoji.  

• 1 month later...

I haven't been sleeping well lately, at least not at night, when sleeping is meant to be done. I did put on Balm Bomb earlier and it didn't settle me much, hoping the B2.2 will do the trick!

56 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

I haven't been sleeping well lately, at least not at night, when sleeping is meant to be done. I did put on Balm Bomb earlier and it didn't settle me much, hoping the B2.2 will do the trick!

*fingers crossed* this works!  It does help me quite a bit in that area.

It did help, knocked me out, but I only had 3 hours left to sleep. I'm glad I'm reminded of this now because I was meaning to resend my kitchen table tonight and instead I laid on the sofa (re-)watching the first two Fame of Thrones episodes and eating Peanut Butter Chocolate Haagen Das. No wonder I'm so lazy! It's that other thing, not lazy, it called "exhausted."

Thankfully I have his forum to keep me posted on my daily happenings.

• 7 months later...

I am so grateful for these type of blends. Being single through this whole social distancing ordeal has felt very lonely. B2.2 definitely helps with the anxiety that can come from the bouts of soul crushing loneliness. It's an odd phenomena that I've been experiencing throughout this pandemic. Usually I'm fairly independent, but I have had a lot of moments during this. Anyway, the blend does something nice and I'm glad to have it in my arsenal. 

3 hours ago, Beccah said:

I am so grateful for these type of blends. Being single through this whole social distancing ordeal has felt very lonely. B2.2 definitely helps with the anxiety that can come from the bouts of soul crushing loneliness. It's an odd phenomena that I've been experiencing throughout this pandemic. Usually I'm fairly independent, but I have had a lot of moments during this. Anyway, the blend does something nice and I'm glad to have it in my arsenal. 

Sorry that you've been feeling lonely.  This whole situation with the pandemic shelter in place orders has been very new and challenging for a lot of us.  I'm glad that the pheros have been helping, I think I've finally gotten my wife to understand that they can also help her because she even said to me today that she used her bottle of Sunshine of Your Love that was boosted with Phero B2.2 so she didn't rip someone's head off at work.  Actually (and this is so cute) what she said was, 'I had to put Mara on today.'  I have learned what that means. 

:it-s-a-beautiful-thing:

3 hours ago, Snoopyace said:

Actually (and this is so cute) what she said was, 'I had to put Mara on today.'  I have learned what that means. 

:it-s-a-beautiful-thing:

That's adorable and wise!