Sugared Ginger

Beccah

AD1-SugGinger.jpg

Sugared Ginger

* White ginger and fresh ginger EOs, blended with white and powdered sugars.

• GINGER ~ Fiery and fortifying, induces passion. Intensifies love spells and success spells. Love, money, success, power. Ginger increases sensitivity in the erogenous zones.
  • SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

• 2 months later...

Well this is a bit of an eye opener. I reached for this instead of grapefruit, to see if the zing would give me a lift. It's warm, spicy/soft, but definitely there. Real ginger, not surrounded by the usual accompanying players, which I like. I amp those other spices, and they tend to overwhelm the more subtle aspects of the ginger note.

Nice sweet, warm ginger. Sexy, smooth and a little kick, just enough umph to get someone's heart racing.

:)

Edited by StacyK

• 1 year later...

I looooove ginger, eating it, drinking it and using it medicinally, so I just had to try this one. Sugared Ginger is nice and warm, and rather subtle. To me it smells like a combination of freshly grated and crystallized ginger (yummy!). It wears close and makes for an excellent skin scent. When layered with other scents it adds a gentle, spicy warmth, but doesn't stand out as a "ginger note" to me, not unlike how adding a sprinkle of ground ginger to a mug of warm cider gives it a little kick.

Edited by Patchjulie

• 4 years later...

I'm a big fan of ginger as well, especially the Chimes ginger candy.

This smells just like real crystallized ginger and the dry down is beautiful! It's just a really pretty scent. Highly recommend.