Lisa's Creamy Ylang 2018

Beccah

AD-PE-LisaCL.jpg

The rich scent of whipped cocoa butter - accentuated with a dash of coconut cream - swirled together with creamy ylang ylang blossoms and dusted with powdery myrrh and white amber.

• luna65 locked this topic
  • luna65 unlocked this topic

This isn't quite as fluffy as the original version, IMO, but it's such a lovely blending overall (just like in the original) - I love how the sweetness of the coconut and cocoa butter really accentuate the ylang, and the base is so soft and smooth.  It has a delicate vibe but at the same time there's an intensity to those mid-notes.  It stays pretty consistent throughout the drydown.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Got a teeny of this and Woowwww I love it! 

I feel this one blooms a bit, then my skin eats it all up. 

This got a strong sent memory response from me. I think this must smell similar to something I have used in the past, that I really really loved. I cannot for the life of me remember what it may have been, but I feel like it probably was related to pheros in some way, a blend. 

It’s driving me nuts I swear it smells just like this thing I used to really really love and I have absolutely no memory of what it was. I put on more just to smell more of it I love it.

Oh you know what there used to be this lotion/cream by Laura Mercier crème brûlée, it was wonderfully amazing. I think maybe that was what had the same sent (unless it was phero related),  but so very long ago when I very first started using them is when I was using the Laura Mercier product, and I would have used it to layer over my cops or other pheros (possibly before I discovered lpmp- I was pretty loyal to a different phero place until I found lpmp. They don’t even sell the 1 item I still buy anymore Tal or Molecule L.

My favorite, so bummed to see it’s gone) I am now pretty certain it was the LM this reminds me of 💟 

I might full bottle this if any left.  My skin eats a lot of it, but also a lot is left over it really blooms into very rich feeling sent to me, very close to the skin. 

Edited by Chaos Angel
Nuts

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

When I first got this, it didn’t do that much for me. It’s either aged really well or I was distracted by other perfumes at the time, maybe a combination of both. I wore it today and it was so smooth and cuddly. Borderline sophisticated for a foodie like me. I’ll be reaching for this again soon!

• 1 year later...

I pulled this out last month as I’m trying to use up half bottles and it did really age well.  The ylang is more sophisticated and sexy and the myrhh is still going strong.  I didn’t think I’d like ylang as I have it in a deodorant and it never sits well on me…but aged.  Wow.