Got my Samples today!

CutiePie

Hello ladies, I got my very first samples today :witchnaner: !

I do know they stinky mones like EOW & Dirty needs cover scents. However can I or do you ladies cover the mixes/potions that already has a great scent? My thing is my TG does not know I wear mones/mixes/potions etc and I do not want him to know and he actually asked me a few weeks ago when I had MX274 from Androtics if I knew what pheromones where and if I wear them :banana105: ! Of coursed a lied and act like I hadn't a clue as to what he was talking about :wit3: . Anyway, I just want to make sure if I cover that my LP mixes will not lose it's effectiveness.

My samples are Betrothal, Cuddle Bunny, Nekkai Nectar, CFM, Naughty Minx, Sychronicity, Super for Women, LP Red

Thanks!

It sounds like all the LP samples you have are perfumes, some with pheros added or included? In that case you don't need any additional "cover" since the perfume is built-in.

If you have any of the unscented pheros from here, you could choose any LP perfume to wear over them.

Edited by Carrie

I guess if you're really concerned even with the scented phero blends, you could do what many of us here do, blend them with another UN phero'd blend. Cuddle Bunny has been mixed with *many* other scents by the ladies here...(i.e. a blend like LP Pink & CB) The nice thing about LP's is they tend to blend really well with each other - experiment!

Carrie is absolutely correct. I have found that some people have noses that are sensitive enough that if a person is wearing the mixes like MX274 that just have a base scent added for diffusion purposes, they can still detect the pheros. Not all people can, but some do.....

The phero scents from here are, for the most part, unidentifiable as pheros. However, as Katz has pointed out, some do layer well.....actually, most of the scents here, whether phero or non-phero, layer really well.....you can come up with some really cool and unusual blends and combos.....

And, I find that the phero blends from here are sooooo potent.....if you wish to cover or layer, they do not lose their effectiveness.....since you are a member of Androtics board, and are probably used to the whole mcg per spray theory, here is a post where Mara discussed the strength of the blends here, calculated in the same way.....

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.p...l=concentration

Hi ladies and thanks for your informative responses! For now I only have samples and can't order anything until the end of October. College is so freaking expensive :J005: !! So in the meantime I will just spray a couple of sprays of my regular perfume to be on the safe side until I can get more mixes/potions from here to cover. I do love the perfume that I wear and so does TG.

I actually never got into all the mcg and technicalities on mixing and experimenting with Androtics products. Like I seriously do not have that type of time. I just bought from their Instant line and some MX mixes. This is why I love this site so much because everything is already done. The ladies take the guess work out for me :001_tt2: ! I can't wait to start testing with my samples!

Edited by CutiePie

This is why I love this site so much because everything is already done. The ladies take the guess work out for me :001_tt2: ! I can't wait to start testing with my samples!

Exactly! That is why I have some of the perfumes that I buy from here "boosted" with the add-ins. So much easier to apply on the go.....and on the SLY, if you don't want your TG to know....

Hey CutiePie. I find the potions here work great in covering or blending with the androtics pheros or scents. Just allow for complete dry down and the aply LP. I am not a fan of the ladies scents in the new MX test pack so I always cover it with an LP scent.

I havent dared apply dirty to myself, so if you find a good cover it, let me know so I can break out my bottle of dirty. :)

I havent dared apply dirty to myself, so if you find a good cover it, let me know so I can break out my bottle of dirty. :)

From what I have heard, I don't know if you'll EVER find something that will cover that nasty stuff.....