Accidental phero ingestion

I just realized that my bottle of Intellectual Woman broke & leaked out in the bottom of my cloth purse. I'm not sure when this happened, but I had sticks of gum in the bottom of purse & I chewed 2 sticks yesterday. I have been feeling under the weather since yesterday afternoon & I'm concerned that my gum absorbed some of the IW & I may have ingested some. Do I need to be overly concerned?

THis reminds me of a post on the other forum. A guy purposely ingested a phero...I think instant shine...

Other then that, I know nothing. I wouldnt worry too much...at least until you hear otherwise. Crap about the lose of pheros :Hug_emoticon:

Take care though! :Hug_emoticon:

I'm no toxicologist but I wouldn't think the amount that could get onto chewies without you tasting the difference would be enough to make you ill...(placebo effect or nerves might tho). I'd say worst case scenario you could get an upset stomach from ingesting phero's, similar to eating detergent left on un-rinsed dishes...

After all, you (or your TG) don't get ill if licking/kissing phero's off...

Maybe I'm just coming down with a cold & my body aches & headache are completely unrelated to the pheros.

I just wanted to get some advice, thanks!

It really sucks that I lost a whole bottle of IW. :Hug_emoticon:

Edited by coffeemama

i dont have clinical info on this,

but its been the subject of many a post at the other place,

because its inevitable to ingest some at some point.

honestly, i think i remembered hearing the only dangerous thing in them would be whatever the carrier of the pheros is.

the pheros themselves i remembered hearing were generally nontoxic BUT you have to ask about the carrier its in.

again,

im NOT speaking on behalf of LP but to share some info that may make you feel a little better.

in addition,

its not uncommon to feel under the weather after you have ingested anything that isnt a food item, even non toxic.

drink plenty of water and it will run its course i believe.

i have licked pheros off body parts unwittingly, i am ashamed to say,LOL

i have licked pheros off body parts unwittingly, i am ashamed to say,LOL

My man has too.....on numerous occassions....he hasn't seemed to suffer anything bad from it....

honestly, i think i remembered hearing the only dangerous thing in them would be whatever the carrier of the pheros is.

Cyclopentasiloxane has a very low toxicity rating. I wouldn't worry about it.