Gaia's Summery Wink of Pink

gaia

OMG!

This is exactly the way I wanted it to be! Fresh, fresh, fresh pinkness! I will make one of my bottles into a spray and carry it around in my sportsbag all summer long, for after work-out.

It's sort of grassy smelling, but not quite......it's more watery than grass is.....and the sugar smells pink and lovely and then the vanilla adds a softness to it, to round it out.....it really is a cute, summery scent and I love it!

"Fresh pinkness" is absolutely right! Finally, a summery pink that isn't full-blast watermelon. This is definitely pink, but with something soft and airy about it; I don't get any grassiness (for me that's a good thing), but something...fluffy almost, like summer clouds, and clean. It's fun and sweet but at the same time comforting and peaceful, like lying back and staring up at those clouds, and perfect for spring and summer.

Edited by Invidiana

Ummmm, testing this one tonight. There is a note in here that smells like wet nail polish on me. I am giving it the official 20 mins to settle whether I want to or not, but unless it does a complete 360, I think I'm washing it off....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah there's something about the aloe, I think, that doesn't like me. I have the same problem with Shelly's Tropical Treasure. The aloe just amps to an unpleasant level on me (my skin not liking many green and aquatic-type notes). It is a good blend for summer, fresh and cool, for those who enjoy that sort of thing.