can you wear phero's daily?

Raq On

Yes, no more selfies. I did not however wear it on consecutive days. I never have done that. For the first two years I wore pheros I wore them mostly on weekends and for time out of the house as my kids were pretty young and I didn't want to expose them to pheros without a lot of testing. As far as anol goes which is the main one I became immune to, I never have really gotten them back. Every once in a great while (couple times a year maybe) I'll get a mood lift but it's rare.

:shocked: Oh no! I've been wearing SWS to work pretty much Mon-Fri, with maybe one day off... I'd be really sad for myself or those around me to become immune to it.

Yeah, I have been using pheros for about 11 yrs (give or take), and I haven't found any that I am immune to yet.....but everybody is different....what Halo had happen is something you should be aware of....but as she says, it isn't the norm.

Edited by Dolly

My nick here is androstenol because ...my goodness...the first time I tried it I felt like I had had a margarita. Very social, very happy, also aroused. That lasted for about 10 applications (either straight or in Cougar). Now Cougar and Topper still make me feel young, but I don't get the talkactive boost, and straight a-nol does zip for me. That was back around May. I'm hoping by laying off the straight a-nol for a year, I might be able to rehabilitate my receptors. That's the theory anyway.

I still get muted selfies from SWS, Dominance, LFM, LFN, and many of the non-pheros such as Naughty Nurse. But seriously, those first few weeks of experimenting with pheros were truly wild. And I can still affect my target audience regardless, so that is a definite bonus.

I went through a period of not being to get anything but a headache from A-nol, I think it was between 6-12 months (sorry, I really can't remember). At the time I was really unhealthy; very sedentary, very stressed out, drinking more than moderately on a daily basis, & I was also still taking my prenatal vitamin containing 2x the RDI of iron. Imo, health will have a considerable impact on how pheromones affect you. Now I get self effects from all of my pheromones, & the effects are at the same levels as when I first started using them.

Guest cutie.pie

Yes, no more selfies. I did not however wear it on consecutive days. I never have done that. For the first two years I wore pheros I wore them mostly on weekends and for time out of the house as my kids were pretty young and I didn't want to expose them to pheros without a lot of testing. As far as anol goes which is the main one I became immune to, I never have really gotten them back. Every once in a great while (couple times a year maybe) I'll get a mood lift but it's rare.

This scares me because I use pheros mostly because of the selfies. Especially Lace...

Just use discretion when wearing, hon. There are pheromones that I wear at least on a weekly basis & have for years. I still get great effects from them. Cougar is the one I wear the most, & I still get the same self effects as when I started with it. Your mileage is going to vary based on your personal chemistry.

Guest cutie.pie

Just use discretion when wearing, hon. There are pheromones that I wear at least on a weekly basis & have for years. I still get great effects from them. Cougar is the one I wear the most, & I still get the same self effects as when I started with it. Your mileage is going to vary based on your personal chemistry.

Thanks Beccah! :)

Halo, did you stop getting selfies even with extra sprays added?