recommendations for a friend

Bella15

I was trying to look through old rec threads, but a lot of those scents mentioned are sold out. Plus we've gotten so many new ones since then :)

So today I'm wearing Gypsum White. A friend walked by me and told me how fabulous I smelled, and asked me to find her the men's equivalent.. too bad GW has Lace, so it's not unisex..

I remember Eternal Sunshine being clean and fresh. Are there any other ones that might be what she's looking for? Something soapy and maybe a little sweet?

Uh...I don't know that there is a straight equivalent, tbh. I guess I'd say LP #9, Cry Havoc!, Elementary for Men Chapter 4, Ilori, Pinnacle and Shade might be possible suggestions.

I was looking at Top Dog w/MVP for my fiance..it seems like a very nice scent...luna65, what do you think of this for Molls friend? for someone who doesn't like strong scents?

Uh...I don't know that there is a straight equivalent, tbh. I guess I'd say LP #9, Cry Havoc!, Elementary for Men Chapter 4, Ilori, Pinnacle and Shade might be possible suggestions.

I cannot tell you what GW smells like so I cannot advise you. The scents Luna mentioned are on the softer side. Eternal Sunshine certainly is a clean scent. Pendragon, Merlin's Blend and Ruisseau are more watery. Excaliber is another good scent that is not a spicey scent.

I was looking at Top Dog w/MVP for my fiance..it seems like a very nice scent...luna65, what do you think of this for Molls friend? for someone who doesn't like strong scents?

Looking at my original review of this one I suppose it could qualify but I guess I didn't see it as a direct correlation.

For me, this falls in the same category as something like Legend, a really airy clean sort of non-threatening scent which is wholly work-appropriate. It goes a bit soapy to my nose after drydown, but again that enforces the "clean" aspect so it's not necessarily a criticism.

• 2 weeks later...

Top Dog was the only thing that came to my mind.

I have given it as a gift in spray and it was LOVED!!