Popularity Potion

I could credit my day to better mental health or just that I've built a positive life surrounding me, got good stuff going no matter what other negativity. But I don't want to miss crediting miss Popularity Potion in Laloo just in case she had something to do with my temperance of a high intensity bicker today, to which I did not bite back. Of course, that's all high school stuff - or should be - but sometimes it's hard. There's feelings, you know? In any case, I really didn't take anything personally and  moved on to what I'm over the moon about: that I'm feeling clear, positive, centered and purposeful right now in my work and personal growth.

There's nothing to report, which is absolute magick in this case. If this stuff can erase drama like peace to end all wars, I'm grateful. I'm not going to remember anything.  like, "She said who? ... That never happened."

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're saying that it might have given you calming self effects, eh? Intriguing! I wonder if anyone else has experienced this with Popularity Potion. I recently bought some and will keep that in mind whenever I decide to try it out to see if it affects me the same way.

2 hours ago, Angelic said:

So you're saying that it might have given you calming self effects, eh? Intriguing! I wonder if anyone else has experienced this with Popularity Potion. I recently bought some and will keep that in mind whenever I decide to try it out to see if it affects me the same way.

Yeah, I think so. There's something in this that has a "smoothing over" effect. It may be the androstanone? since the description states, "tempered to try to reduce feelings of jealousy that can arise when someone else is in the spotlight." It still definitely puts this beaming light on me, or makes me feel comfortable putting myself out there in social situations, but there's really not a 'Queen B' feeling for me in this. It's not egotistical in any way. 

If I'm being baited by meanies, I'm really not interested in engaging them. There are plenty of nicer interactions I am in the mood for while wearing this.

Edited by Ivysaur