New Member with Great Story!

AmberLightz

:lol: Hi Everyone! :blue_dancing_banana: <--- I love the dancing fruit!!!

I started using the perfumes about 2 months ago. I just looooovvve them. Well, I decided to join the postings because a have a great story about the perfumes from my trip to Atlantic City! I was checking into my room and the girl behind the counter said I smell so good and smell like brown sugar. (I was wearing the Original Love Potion). I said thank you, it was a perfume. I was tired and really didn't say much after that. Well, we get to the room and change quick, we were late, and get back on the elevator. A woman was in the elevator and said "Mmmm, Mmmm someone smells gooood! You do smell like brown sugar. I over heard the woman at the desk mention it but couldn't smell you!" I was laughing, gave her my card (I make artisan jewelry, www.amberlightz.etsy.com <---shameless plug lol, hey I am proud of my work!) to contact me so I can give her the site. Another woman gets on and says "Someone sure smells good!" We all start laughing again. The doors open and my future husband and I get off. The 1st woman says "Is he the cinnamon?" pointing to my guy. I laugh and say no but say "No he's the HOT chocolate!" The whole entire elevator erupted into hooting and hollaring! It was soooo great and all because of the perfume!!! I just had to share this story. I hope you all laugh too!

~ AmberLightz

:emot25:

He he he.. Great story... I love it. thanks for sharing and :thbf54f4bf: . I love the foody/ rich and warm scents because i always get people's attention with them.

:lol: Hi Everyone! :blue_dancing_banana: <--- I love the dancing fruit!!!

I started using the perfumes about 2 months ago. I just looooovvve them. Well, I decided to join the postings because a have a great story about the perfumes from my trip to Atlantic City! I was checking into my room and the girl behind the counter said I smell so good and smell like brown sugar. (I was wearing the Original Love Potion). I said thank you, it was a perfume. I was tired and really didn't say much after that. Well, we get to the room and change quick, we were late, and get back on the elevator. A woman was in the elevator and said "Mmmm, Mmmm someone smells gooood! You do smell like brown sugar. I over heard the woman at the desk mention it but couldn't smell you!" I was laughing, gave her my card (I make artisan jewelry, www.amberlightz.etsy.com <---shameless plug lol, hey I am proud of my work!) to contact me so I can give her the site. Another woman gets on and says "Someone sure smells good!" We all start laughing again. The doors open and my future husband and I get off. The 1st woman says "Is he the cinnamon?" pointing to my guy. I laugh and say no but say "No he's the HOT chocolate!" The whole entire elevator erupted into hooting and hollaring! It was soooo great and all because of the perfume!!! I just had to share this story. I hope you all laugh too!

~ AmberLightz

:emot25:

That is a great story, Amber!

And, welcome to the forum.....hope you stop by to visit more often!!

And, remember, as an active forum member, as long as you post within 2 weeks of an order, and order more than $20 worth, you get 2 free trial sized vials (you only get the free ones once a month, though).......you also get credits for every 100 posts that you make.....more reasons to come and talk with us!!

Edited by Dolly

Hi Calistic, pleasure to meet you! :lol: Yes, I know, I am a Love Potion addict. I just saw the trading post and now my wheels are turning lol!! Another fav of mine is the Sugared Red Berries. Yummy! What's your fav?

Thanks Dolly! I was going to order again this week! Yay! I hope to be back often, this place looks like so much fun. If I want to point people to your site from my website (www.ALCreations.vpweb.com) , who should I email? Is there some sort of set guideline you have? I think your perfume is just awesome!

Hi TherapyGirl! Welcome to you too! I have a bunch I bought that I am testing out. That trading post will sure come in handy too. This is such a great idea to have a board like this for the members. Really cool! Hope to you around! :lol:

Thanks Dolly! I was going to order again this week! Yay! I hope to be back often, this place looks like so much fun. If I want to point people to your site from my website (www.ALCreations.vpweb.com) , who should I email? Is there some sort of set guideline you have? I think your perfume is just awesome!

I don't think that Mara and Danna have any problems with your simply placing a link or banner on your site.....but shoot them an email or give them a call just to be sure.... the email is TimesSquareProductions@yahoo.com

Thanks Mara!! I will put one up on my page. I'll send you a couple for me and you can see if you like any of them. Thanks!! Yay! Now I can share my perfume passion! :dancingfruits0nm: