Blossom of Love

court jester

AD-BlossomLove.jpg

Blossom of Love

Delicate, light and lovely – a Love and Fidelity potion crafted of Spiced Sakura Blossoms with just a whisper of Asian fruit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
SAKURA (CHERRY) BLOSSOM ~ Cheerfulness, good humor, light heartedness, attraction of a mate.
LYCHEE ~ Love, strength, luck, health.
GINGER ~ Intensifies love spells and induces passion.
RASPBERRY ~ Love inducing, aids in pregnancy discomforts, protection.
PEPPER ~ Protection, fidelity, dispels envy and evil.
PEACH ~ Love, promotes fertility, happiness, abundance, marriage, longevity, wishes granted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok. I didn't see any reviews for this scent (that's hard to believe!), so it looks like I'll go first.

Tonight after my shower I put on a tiny dot of this scent, just to try it out. OMG it's lovely! Soft fruity floral, so soft & well blended that I had to read the ingredients list to tell what was in it. It doesn't smell fruity or floral; it smells.... ethereal. If it were a color, it would be pale yellow with a touch of very soft pink. Young but not "girly". A truly beautiful scent!

• 4 months later...

For me this was light orange citrus blossoms with a hint of spice and something lightly sugary and minty.

Not bad, very well blended, if you find tashimi no tomo and forever after to light and airy this is a heavier floral - not heavy on the florals - i mean heavy as in a warmer, deeper earthy scent

• 1 month later...

I got a sniffie of this in one of my previous orders and tried it before passing it on to my friend Ashleigh (who loves sakura-based scents). It worked much better on me than Tamashii No Tomo, although sakura blossom is one of those florals which always seems to go soapy on me. This is very light and bright and the pepper brings just the right touch of spicyness to accentuate the fruit.

• 2 years later...

This is quite pretty, if a little too innocent/girly for my taste. There is a slight hint of soapiness in the background, but it is so faint that it doesn't bother me at all.

At first it is predominantly floral, then the fruit comes out during drydown, progressively lending more body and depth to what is otherwise a soft, romantic kind of scent.

Lovers of airy, slightly spicy florals should definitely try this one :)

• 3 years later...

My first impression in the vial was "pretty nice." On my skin, it started out smelling rather strong and a bit like a cleaning product at first, but once it dried down it was a really pretty, soft floral. Very nice, but not really a standout, I don't think. I will have to try it again sometime to be sure.