EVERYONE PLEASE READ! Policy Update from PayPal - IMPORTANT!

Potion Master

PayPal sent this out yesterday:

We’re changing how we treat refunds. If you refund (partially or fully) a transaction to a buyer, the fees you originally paid as the seller will not be returned to you.

In the past, they took a transaction fee but not the entire percentage of the order. So please take note of this. If someone makes an order with us and then asks for a refund because they messed up the order and want to start over again, we cannot give them back the entire amount because we won't have it anymore. It will be a refund minus the fees that PayPal is subtracting. To avoid this, if you are unsure how to place your order, PLEASE EMAIL FOR AN INVOICE.

Our email address is: CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com

Thanks for reading!

I got this notice as well.  I will have some people who will be upset.

On 4/3/2019 at 3:06 PM, Potion Master said:

PayPal sent this out yesterday:

We’re changing how we treat refunds. If you refund (partially or fully) a transaction to a buyer, the fees you originally paid as the seller will not be returned to you.

In the past, they took a transaction fee but not the entire percentage of the order. So please take note of this. If someone makes an order with us and then asks for a refund because they messed up the order and want to start over again, we cannot give them back the entire amount because we won't have it anymore. It will be a refund minus the fees that PayPal is subtracting. To avoid this, if you are unsure how to place your order, PLEASE EMAIL FOR AN INVOICE.

Our email address is: CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com

Thanks for reading!

What assholes. I got the notice from them and skimmed it. I'm glad you posted. I did not really think about the impact to the vendor. Guess they just can't take the competition that has cropped up. Gotta grease someone. Wussies. I detest Peter Theil. Your not the only game in town now buddy. Ha ha.

I think I only use PP in relation to LP. ( Kids don't use it they All use Cash App). I can always use a card. Not that I ever ask for refunds here. :)

Edited by StacyK
I just can't help myself.