Sugared Grapes

whiskerswhispers

Sugared Grapes

In vial: sugary fruit…smells more like melons and berries, but not like those 'grape candy' smells.

On skin: oh, this is nice. This is the kind of grape scent I like-one that smells of sweet white grapes, and a hint of dessert wine. This actually smells like frozen grapes, there's a really icy coolness to this scent, which I like. Under the iced sugar is a lovely fruity sweetness-like melons, lychees, guavas and sweet white grapes, maybe a touch of white wine too. This to me, is more grape-like than those 'purple grape jelly' smells I've come across and I find to have a bitter, medicinal and synthetic scent to them that I can't stand. This is still very sweet and candied, and not as tart and red wine-like as I expected, but it is a grape scent I really like and smells more familiar to me. With a bit of wear I smell something effervescent, almost hinting at champagne. This is beautifully summery and very cooling as a scent, like a chilled fruit spritzer on a summer's day. The sugar in here is lovely too-not cloying at all, sweet and light like spun sugar, but also juicy like sugar cane. I really like this one a lot but there's one disadvantage-it's very faint, though it does seem to get stronger with time-which is unusual. The fizzy scent also increases. It's a wonderful sweet grape scent that smells nothing like stereotypical grape candy, and I love it.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Description "The delightful scent of grapes picked fresh off the vine -, tart and sweet and sprinkled with light powdery sugar! Magickal properties include fertility, wealth attraction and increase of mental prowess."

Mmm! This makes a delicious companion to Sugared Berries!

Berry for daywear, and Grapes for night.

Yes- Iced wine! You know, the grapes picked after the first frost that make dessert white wine? It costs a fortune, but it's the absolute best!

Exotic, elegant, ladylike. Yup, if someone told be this was high-end French perfume, I would not only believe it, I would buy it. (Adds to big bottle list)

• 1 year later...
Description "The delightful scent of grapes picked fresh off the vine -, tart and sweet and sprinkled with light powdery sugar! Magickal properties include fertility, wealth attraction and increase of mental prowess."

Mmm! This makes a delicious companion to Sugared Berries!

Berry for daywear, and Grapes for night.

Yes- Iced wine! You know, the grapes picked after the first frost that make dessert white wine? It costs a fortune, but it's the absolute best!

Exotic, elegant, ladylike. Yup, if someone told be this was high-end French perfume, I would not only believe it, I would buy it. (Adds to big bottle list)

Perfect description - this is a definite get bottle, it lasted a very long time and i only needed a little

i have going to have to get a top 50 list b/c i love it love it ^_^:2182: and there is no more room in my top 5 lists