Sacred Flame w/Sexpionage

AD-SacredFlame.jpg.d4aae008776444bfdb1963ec434c8b80.jpg

Scent: Dark chocolate incense.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
CHOCOLATE/COCOA ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
NAG CHAMPA ~ Nobility. Psychic enhancer; inspires peace and harmony; fidelity.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

Curiosity got to me on this one. I bought a sample because I couldn’t quite imagine how vanilla, chocolate and nag champa would work together in a scent. Turns out that they work together quite nicely. Normally I am not a big incense fan, but in this one the incense scent doesn’t bother me. The chocolate and vanilla smooth out the nag champa to make it very wearable. Oh, it’s there, just not front and center. Actually, I like it a lot and the longer I wear it the more I like it (as is often the case with the perfumes here). Also I could not smell the pheromones at any point which is quite the feat because from my understanding  Sexpionage is quite stinky.

As far as the pheromone goes - Sexpionage - I do not have anyone to test this one, though my ancient male cat insisted on sitting on me all afternoon while I was wearing it. Does this count as a hit? 🤔

This is one that because of the pheromone I really wouldn’t ever wear outside of my home and probably is one to wear only around your guy (if you are lucky enough to have a nice one). Though, I am still thinking about buying a full bottle. I suppose more in the hope that maybe someday I can find a nice guy.

This is radically different from Compromising Positions. According to Wikipedia:

Nag champa is a fragrance of Indian origin. It is made from a combination of sandalwood and either champak[1][2] or frangipani.[3] When frangipani is used, the fragrance is usually referred to simply as champa

A number of flower species in India are known as champa or champak:[7]

Of these—Magnolia champaca,[6][8] is mostly used to prepare the nag champa scent, while Plumeria[9] or Mesua ferrea[7] may be used for scents termed champa and sometimes nag champa.

Nag champa perfume ingredients vary with the manufacturer, though generally they include sandalwood and magnolia,[1] which, as the plant is related to star anise, gives the scent a little spice

It's really well blended, I wouldn't classify this as resinous, incensy, or even gourmand - this defies classification for me - it's just majick :purr:

The nag champa pushes this into a tantric territory for me, and of course the name ~ Sacred Flame ~ conjures up ancient rituals, altars, robes, energy work....this is one heck of a potent intention in a bottle. Use with care, but use it ! Let it take you on a journey of discovery of who you are, and what is possible. 

Yeah it's not meant to be anything like CP, even though they have the same pheromone blend.   We normally want a more robust fragrance for Sexpionage but the actual scents containing it have never been similar, to my knowledge.

Nag champa is used in incense manufactured in India, so that's why people usually associate the smell with incense.

I was very curious about this one, as I don't recall ever wearing Nag Champa? 

WELL. Long story short, chocolate scented plastic. 

First swipe I didn't get that, it was a blast of a deeply musky N.champa + almost chewy amber with someone in the other room with the door closed saying there's chocolate in this. After it warms up it's...it's so plasticy??? and this powdery inedible chocolate comes in. 

For now, this absolutely does NOT like me. So I'm gonna just put this one down and come back later. Scrubbed off, to the retest later pile!

On 4/2/2022 at 11:21 PM, luna65 said:

Nag champa is used in incense manufactured in India, so that's why people usually associate the smell with incense.

Yep. I didn’t even realize Nag Champa had any other use other than for incense.

@androstenol  Thanks for that additional information!

• 2 weeks later...

The nag champa is really up-front in this blend, so yes it has that classic incense evocation.  The sweetness is especially present in the opening, but eventually sort of disappears into the other notes.  Overall it's not too overpowering, even as an incense-type mix can be very robust.

@cheeseburger79 - I think this is definitely something you would enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2022 at 11:55 AM, luna65 said:

The nag champa is really up-front in this blend, so yes it has that classic incense evocation.  The sweetness is especially present in the opening, but eventually sort of disappears into the other notes.  Overall it's not too overpowering, even as an incense-type mix can be very robust.

@cheeseburger79 - I think this is definitely something you would enjoy.

Hee hee...I've been lurking around this thread looking for more reviews. You got my number,haha. Thanks for the recommendation! This is the one that sticks out most to me. 🤩