PAX w/Phero B2.2

AD-Pax.jpg

Scent: Peacefully smoldering woods and musky vanilla fluff.

Pax means Peace in Latin.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
TONKA ~ Love, money, courage, wishes granted; wards off illness.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
COCOA BUTTER ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.
OUD ~ Love, aphrodisia, spirituality, health.
OAKMOSS ~ Protection, unconditional love, parental love.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
LAVENDER ~ Soothes/ restores body and mind. Arouses sexual desire in men, loyalty, purification, protection, healing. Third eye chakra, spiritually uplifting.
BERGAMOT ~ Relaxant, confidence builder. Uplifts emotions, protection, attracts riches. Mental alertness, energizing.
ORANGE & BLOSSOMS ~ Strong ‘magnet’ to attract men; eternal love, marriage, fruitfulness, thoughtfulness, happiness, tribute.
PEPPER ~ Protection, fidelity, dispels envy and evil, exorcism, breaks hexes.

I was really curious about this one because I've been wanting a fragrance with B2.2 - I'd been meaning to get a bottle of Tonka Musk boosted with it.  This scent is interesting because I think the mix of "cozy" notes with "male fragrance" notes gives it an almost clean linen kind of mood, and the base really supports that impression as well.  It's not smoky or sweet on me at all (I don't get the woody notes), it's just a really nice-smelling dude who I wouldn't mind cuddling up to.  I get more of the coziness as it dries down, the tonka really comes out then.  Not really sweet but that unique quality which tonka has to embody a kind of vanilla-like association.

It feels right for either casual or workplace wear, IMO.  It's like a shirt which is flattering and yet entirely comfortable.  I think it could possibly replace my dwindling bottle of Cry Havoc! (and I really love that one so you know I'm going to be sad when it's gone).

ETA: in the long drydown this becomes more of a skin scent, but it lasts all day and likely into the night.

This is just full on oak moss on me. I love oak moss, don’t get me wrong, but I don’t get any of the other notes at all, not even a little. I was really looking forward to the tonka and the musk. 
The b2.2 helped me sleep last night, I usually have a lot of trouble sleeping but I felt really calm. I haven’t worn this around a group of people for effects yet but I’ve noticed my mom hanging close to me all day so far. She keeps putting her head on my shoulder and sighing like she’s relaxing!

(my sugared oak moss is one of my most favorites, so I do really love this! Just wanted to clarify, I no way intended this as a negative!) 

Edited by Amanda
Edited to include a little phero review

9 hours ago, Amanda said:

my sugared oak moss is one of my most favorites, so I do really love this! Just wanted to clarify, I no way intended this as a negative!) 

My man frequently puts on his Sugared Oakmoss for sleep, so this review doesn't frighten me. I’m a terrible sleeper, but B2.2 works on me and I bought him a trial. All the other notes are good for us, and just sniffing the vial, I get the bergamot, which I love. 

Please tell me, @Amanda, that you got the Manda 🐼 Panda?

• 4 months later...
On 3/28/2022 at 11:56 AM, luna65 said:

it's just a really nice-smelling dude who I wouldn't mind cuddling up to.  

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. Definitely on the more masculine side of scents, but still wearable for a woman. After trying Pax, I kept looking around trying to find that nice-smelling dude...alas, no such luck. But B2.2 works wonders for sleep and I slept really, really well. And woke up feeling refreshed and ready for the day. Nice to have another scent besides Elementary Ch 6. (Though I really like that one too).

This is the same pheromone in Elementary Ch 6, isn’t or am I confused?

23 hours ago, RosesArePink said:

I kept looking around trying to find that nice-smelling dude...alas, no such luck.

This has happened to me on multiple occasions, not necessarily “the dude,” but just wondering where some amazing smell was coming from. Black Aggie and Platelet Punch both did that for me.

• 1 year later...

Got it for myself to try B2.2. Interestingly I felt that Teddy BB was more relaxing for me than B2.2. I also major on Savage Beast and BB for sleep.

The scent is a bit tangy on me. It smells more masculine than unisex, but on a younger side. Ended up making a spray and giving to bf, on him it’s a bit flowery and super cuddly