Iclyn

luna65

image.png.16e00ff14582af4c2bd6ed77b089d95c.png

Artwork by: Paulina Fae

Scent: Cooling and refreshing lavender spa scent.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
LAVENDER ~ Soothes/ restores body and mind. Arouses sexual desire in men, loyalty, purification, protection, healing. Third eye chakra, spiritually uplifting.
WILD MINT ~ Stimulates, restores and uplifts. Cleansing, purification, relaxation, sleep, healing, psychic amplifier.
EUCALYPTUS ~ Healing.
LETTUCE ~ Cools lustful passions, love, divination, promotes rest.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
FRANKINCENSE ~ Purification, consecration, protection, exorcism. Associated with silver and the moon.
MYRRH ~ Stimulating, soothing. Powerful guard against evil.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

• luna65 unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

When I first apply this it reminds me of Belle de Menthe, the mint really stands out to me and it really is so refreshing. There’s just a hint of lavender which makes it even fresher. It’s great. The dry down is where this one really shines for me though! I still get a bit of lavender but as the mint fades something smooth comes out and just makes me feel fresh but also super sophisticated. I’m not great at picking out certain scents so that’s the best way I can describe it. I’m glad I went fb on this one!

Definitely a refreshing spa scent which would be nice for the Summer.  There's something in it which doesn't wear well on me, though.  I'm thinking maybe it's the eucalyptus, it's kind of medicinal.

• 1 month later...

Sniffed, said "oh, too masculine for me," and tried it anyway because I know that's always essential. Instantly obsessed. It's everything. It's fresh, warm, regal, sophisticated, cheerful and mood-lifting, and lasts forever. Totally addicting - can't stop wearing, can't stop sniffing.