Kenzie w/Mega Watt

image.png.a7dd7888261727ab70f85f444c305464.png

Artwork by: Paulina Fae

Scent: Fresh and fruity, starring green apple.
Note: Kenzie is a Scottish name meaning "Light One".

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
APPLE ~ Love, healing, fertility, good luck , happiness, immortality, foretelling spells.
BANANA ~ Fertility, virility, potency, creativity, prosperity; lightens emotional burdens.
SPEARMINT ~ Stimulates, energizes and uplifts. Love, purification, healing, psychism, creativity. Protects the home.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

• luna65 unlocked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

If you're a fan of Anti-Piggy, this is the same recipe we know and love.  It seems to me like the mint is a little more present in this version, and that could just be because it's freshly-brewed.  Kenzie would be a great scent to wear on a really hot day when you've got lots of things to do but not the energy to do them, it should pick you right up and get you going.  In this case Mega Watt is the perfect phero to include.

• 2 weeks later...

This is my favorite out of the summer NRs so far. I have never tried Anti-Piggy, this is the first time I am trying this scent and I am so glad I got 2 bottles right away.

It's refreshing and uplifting. When wet it reminds me of Pro-Create (probably because of the banana note) which I love. Then, as it dries down it becomes more minty and regreshing.

With UN Mega Watt I get a strong crash after 4-5 hours, and with MW in this one I do not and I still get results like with UN.

I really like this about it: Each of the ingredients also promotes fertility and potency, creativity, opens psychic centers, and aids with protection, positive emotions and good fortune.

I hope to grab at least 2 more bottles of this!

• 4 weeks later...

I tried this once and I think it was just me chemistry or hormones...or something was off.... Cuz I got a punchy green apple with (sharp??) amber that just made me scrunch my nose lol

Not the best I feel this could be, I want to try again later with this one.... maybe let it age a minute. Mega watt is an amazing phero so I really want this one to workkkk

On 8/9/2022 at 11:19 AM, Anonymous2F said:

Cuz I got a punchy green apple with (sharp??) amber that just made me scrunch my nose lol

Yeah, now that it's rested I get this sharp yet juicy apple and I love it.

Now that I've reserved a few bottles of this I can rave about it. I love a lot of LPs but there are a few that to me are life changing, no matter how silly that may sound. I am someone who is fighting fatigue due to Hashimoto and anemia and MW is great for that. But there is something about this scent that is congruent with this phero. It uplifts me, erases my fatigue, helps with my creativity. It makes me *me* again, like I was few years back. Few times this summer I went on a deserted island for a day (there are few deserted islands near my city) and this one was in my bag every single time. I literally took this on a deserted island lol. Can’t imagine my life without it, I know it probably sounds silly, but I do hope this becames a permanent LP.

Thank you @Potion Master for making it. ❤️

• 1 year later...

There is still 1 bottle of this in the sale! This is such a treasure. Grab it!

I think this one is a record for me, I purchased 9 bottles of this I believe.

This is so refreshing, uplifting, juicy! Perfect pair for Mega Watt.

It’s very fresh and reminds me of Green Apple, Nina Ricci i think. I owned the Green Apple as a teen and enjoyed it so much so that I got her Red Apple too.

The story now repeats itself as I got Kenzie and Ruby Goo this year!

For the Kenzie scent it’s crisp and quite loud on me. Starts a bit intense, but mellows out with time. Will review more once I start using it more often.

Currently I'm obsessed with Kahve w/MW + Sugared Coffee combo 

• 4 weeks later...

I LOVE this one, it’s so yummy and fruity and the mint makes it so refreshing. I was so afraid of the banana until I put it on and remembered, oh yeah I love banana and this is what banana smells like… i’ve never tried banana in a fragrance before and I think my brain expected that banana candy flavor I hate but as a smell. I should have known better. the green apple is also juicy and delicious and the mint makes it light enough to wear in hot weather. the perfume overall is just like a fresh and tart and creamy fruit salad. I’m glad I was able to grab a bottle!