Joie de l'Ete w/Lumina

AD-JoieDeLEte-SaharaSunset.jpg

Scent: Summertime citrus sparkler with a cool watery middle and smooth woody base.
.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
GRAPEFRUIT ~ Refreshes and uplifts the spirit, eases exhaustion; beauty and youth glamour. Lends an aura of “sparkle” to the wearer.
ORANGE & BLOSSOMS ~ Strong ‘magnet’ to attract men; eternal love, marriage, fruitfulness, thoughtfulness, happiness, tribute.
COCONUT WATER ~ Chastity, protection, purification, receptivity.
ALOE ~ Protection, luck, healing, success.
TEAKWOOD ~ Longevity, bonding, weathering all conditions, endurance
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.

• luna65 unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

I really enjoyed wearing this perfume today. It started off really tart and citrusy - almost like a lemon/lime scent. After it was on for a while, it mellowed out and was a light and uplifting citrus, grounded by the wood notes. The Lumina had me in a good mood all day.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been wearing Joie de l'Ete a lot lately.  If you are looking for a sweet, citrus scent, this is just perfect! The grapefruit is not tart and while the scent is light, it has good staying power. I don't usually reach for perfumes with Lumina because it's generally in scents that aren’t "me" but I'm loving the upbeat vibe. I might have to mix Lumina in with some of my non-pheroed scents. This would be great in a spray. 

Edited by Kayla

• 4 months later...

This doesn't strike me as citrussy as Envirant was, but I like how well it blends overall, definitely a sunny breezy Summer kind of mood.  Thankfully the aloe behaves on me and beyond the initial drydown I don't specifically smell it at all.