Luxurious w/Charisma for Women (2023)

AD-Luxurious-usgsArgentina.jpg

Scent: Utterly lavish fruity floral that gives off an impression of wealth and makes people want to spoil you rotten.
.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
TUBEROSE ~ Dangerous pleasure. Excitement, sensuality.
BLACK CURRANT  aka CASSIS ~ Aids success in love affairs, and a magical representation of blood.
FIG ~ Wisdom, fertility, love, luck, protection, aids restful sleep, divination. Feminine sexuality.
BANYAN FRUIT ~ A type of Fig, which shares many of the same qualities and also a few of it’s own due to it’s unique nature. Resourcefulness, endurance, rebirth, eternal life, expansion, enlightenment, desire, interdependence.
VETIVER ~ Enhances perception of beauty. Love, sensuality, money, luck, hex-breaking.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

• luna65 changed the title to Luxurious w/Charisma for Women (2023)
  • 2 weeks later...

I got a FB of this without trying as I love Charisma and saw ladies asking for re-brew and posting about wearing it a lot, and it does smell fancy as others mentioned. It’s sweet but not sugary, and upon fading it reminds me a lot of a prominent note from LP Red

Edited by Mila

I love the tuberose and vetiver in this, but of all the ones I ordered, this one doesn't last long on me. I usually apply perfume oils to the topside of my arms and legs because my skin is hungry and will eat the scent, so it's the only way I can get the scent to last. Even so, this one will not stay. I'm thinking about adding some of this to an unscented lotion so I can double up without being overwhelming. 

The scent itself reminds me of early Michael Kors perfumes, when he was going through a tuberose obsession. It's along the same line as Gold, but creamier. Plus the phero boost means I definitely prefer this to Gold. It has the "I have expensive tastes" vibe. 

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, this definitely has the “I am expensive” aura about it. I really like this combination of scents, but I am still not quite sure what tuberose smells like on its own.

Also still trying to figure out Charisma. I also bought a small pherotine bottle so I can experiment.

• 3 months later...
On 7/6/2023 at 4:13 PM, RosesArePink said:

Yes, this definitely has the “I am expensive” aura about it. I really like this combination of scents, but I am still not quite sure what tuberose smells like on its own.

Also still trying to figure out Charisma. I also bought a small pherotine bottle so I can experiment.

Charisma is best when you apply enough.

I noticed used a little just doesn’t do anything. But with enough it lifts my mood, attracts attention and makes people around want to please me

On 10/24/2023 at 11:34 PM, Mila said:

Charisma is best when you apply enough.

I noticed used a little just doesn’t do anything. But with enough it lifts my mood, attracts attention and makes people around want to please me

It does seem to work better with more.  I’m upping my dosage and seeing more of that. The lower dosage is great for work though as it seems to make people more collaborative and helpful with being over the top.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't compare this to previous versions but I recognize the same aspects in regards to its' appeal: that lushness of the tuberose framed by the fruit and underscored with the musk and vetiver.  So beautifully classy, I think it's especially appropriate for nighttime but would also be a great scent for the office or any occasion where you want to give off "a cut above the rest" kind of vibes.

On 11/5/2023 at 2:55 PM, luna65 said:

I can't compare this to previous versions but I recognize the same aspects in regards to its' appeal: that lushness of the tuberose framed by the fruit and underscored with the musk and vetiver.  So beautifully classy, I think it's especially appropriate for nighttime but would also be a great scent for the office or any occasion where you want to give off "a cut above the rest" kind of vibes.

Aww, you can’t compare it because your other versions were victims of the fire?  I hope so much that you’ll be settled again, in your rebuilt home, if you’re not already.  

Yep, lost my entire collection of samples which was in the hundreds of trial vials.  And not yet, but it's coming along.  Hopefully we can move back by May (possibly).